The face of crypto is about to change forever

The face of crypto is about to change forever

Attached: Apocalypse.jpg (1170x1674, 223.66K)

Damn now its getting real
Bullish for monero aswell

whats going on in Canada? i dont read the news

Proof of keys nigger!

Your face is about to change after I bust a nut all over it faggot.

two words

COLD
WALLET

Leaf jannys are going after your bank accounts and crypto on/off ramps for wrong think.

If they do super crackdown, more fuel to defi fire. It’ll remind everyone how cruel (((they))) are. Inj $500.

Truckers are mad about havingto be vaxxed so they're using their trucks to block roads in Ontario, they got blacklisted from accepting donations in cash so they began accepting crypto donations. The Canadian government blacklisted their crypto wallets.

something something change something something.

trudeau declared a state of emergency for the first time in canadian history because some truckers are blocking the roads because they want to drop covid mandates.

ACCELERATE

They don't realize covid is over and are fighting last year's war over vaccines. Sad.

i have 50 thousand links washed through numerous chink exchanges completely untraceable in a trezor wallet that i stick 3cm deep inside my rectum and the only time of day it can see sunlight is 10 minutes every early morning when i have to take it out for my morning shit. you cannot fathom how much i dont give a shit about the jew's 201th attemp to make me live in pod and eat bugs

basically bunch of truckers got together to protest because the state ordered mandatory "voluntary vaccines" and the state now allowed themselves to blacklist crypto addresses and freeze bank accounts of said truckers at will, saying its to preserve "freedom" when literally wholegoddam country disagrees with the mandates

Attached: 1645204524966.jpg (550x535, 46.88K)

Well if covid is over why do they still have vaccine mandates then?
Why does Trudeau not drop it then

A bunch of truckers got together and held the Honkening to protest mask mandates. Government didn't blink and is instead labeling these protestors as terrorists. The gloves are now completely off and Canadian gvmt is using emergency powers to seize bank accounts. They are also going after their insurance and their crypto, the latter of which is interesting because we finally get to see a real test as to how secure some crypto is when big brother wants your digishekels.

They will in a matter of days. Waste of time all around.

Amerisharts trying to influence another country's politics once again.

Lol you delusional retard, why dont they drop it then now?
Why are you pretending to be retarded?

how is it fuel when you cant on/off ramp you fucking moron.

This is actually bearish. People will just cash out and keep paper money under their bed or buy gold.

Everyone has lost the plot by now. Country is fucked. We are basically weeks away from civil war

more so bullets and food. Gold is cucked and paper is becoming owrthless

Kek all crypto besides Monero is worthless in fighting tyranny. Bitcorn maxis on suicide watch lmao.

Hes right. This is bullish for all atomic swaps and all of crypto. They think cracking down will be a death blow to crypto, just means the need for crypto becomes more apparent.

check the charts. crypto is ranging/dumping in february. gold is mooning. cba to screencap.

>Why doesn't politician x doesn't do y now that z is over
Because the y would be him doing something that the opposing party wants, so he can't do it because he needs to be a contrarian to appease his followers. Politics is retarded, I hope emotionless robots eradicate us and take our place in the future. We're shitty monkes

Are they actually blocking the roads or is that hyperbole? Blocking travel would be dumb as shit and I wouldn't be remotely surprised to see a prison sentence come out of it.

gold is more cucked then any market on the planet wtf are you talking about.

"government". no, it's trudeau. the government and parliament still asks for reasoning behind his decision yet this blackface motherfucker just shrugs his shoulders. The cuck needs to go.

Feels good diversifying my november profits into gold and a bit in silver. Can't go wrong with PM, no matter how boomerish it sounds.

yeah just like after 2008 kek
retard

Attached: 1645026624008.png (953x1760, 107.04K)

Doesn't matter, it can be suppressed in price but only up to a point. Keeping 5-10% of your net worth in this boomer metal is smart.

but its not though. Even with inflation pushing everything up why hasnt gold gone up?