Miss me yet?

Attached: donald-trump-looking-smug.jpg (400x300, 13.77K)

yes
:°(

Like you wouldn't believe.

Lol no. And anyone who says yes is a fuckin retard. Who knows 0 about political and government structure. Other than. "Muh trump dynusteee". Dude is literally out to fuck you over and fuck kids.Biden sucks but hes just a lame duck with all of this crapp falling on him. Better that than this fucked up wannabe authoritarian pedo dictator. And before you sperg out you stupid hicks. Yeah b8dens a pedo too. But trump is worse, and if you vant see that fucking kys. You want a real person to blame. Blame regan.

Attached: 1645135863550.jpg (512x1024, 54.04K)

>Lol no. And anyone who says yes is a fuckin retard. Who knows 0 about political and government structure. Other than. "Muh trump dynusteee". Dude is literally out to fuck you over and fuck kids.Biden sucks but hes just a lame duck with all of this crapp falling on him. Better that than this fucked up wannabe authoritarian pedo dictator. And before you sperg out you stupid hicks. Yeah b8dens a pedo too. But trump is worse, and if you vant see that fucking kys. You want a real person to blame. Blame regan.

Attached: Q11Fo433Z.png (644x800, 25.89K)

>Better that than this fucked up wannabe authoritarian pedo dictator.
At least he doesn't want to send me to a concentration camp for not getting my sixth booster shot.

The one man comie raid is back

Attached: grse.jpg (715x563, 37.92K)

Not one bit. Who tf actually likes this choad?

2 more weeks

Lol youre a retard have fun dying on your anti science hill. Go to church then.

This. Also this thread belongs on Any Forums

Every day. I should never have voted for Biden.

No he's the one that fucked everything up

Fuck off im more American tha any fucking troll in here. Sorry i dont let fake authortarian facist pound my ass. And im a fucking republican. You stupid left leaning hick liberal.

>have fun dying on your anti science hill
I had to be tested just to know I had covid, I think I'll survive without the clot shot.

Czeching those digits, and this is right. Of course some zoomies with shit for brains, who never read a book in their lives, will basedjak+greentext you ( ), but you're right.
It has nothing to do with left vs right you knuckle-dragging cretins, and if you can't see that you're either a gullible kid or a fucking retard.

>Also this thread belongs on Any Forums

Attached: 1632689244235.png (600x641, 89.47K)

Yeah

More every day.

Biden is a puppet.

Donald J Trump is the greatest leader we have ever had. Without his selflessness in service to the nation, his love of the USA and his business acumen, Operation Shadowprez would never have worked.

All the things Biden is doing are for show. DJT never actually handed over power. Biden's inauguration was a farce. His EOs will never actually go into effect. Haven't you heard? WE HAVE NOT LOST. IN FACT, WE HAVE WON.

Donald J. Trump is STILL PRESIDENT.

HOW?

The plan was enacted over the weekend… Only you never saw it.

Biden, his cabinet, and tons of both Dem and Republican senators and other officials were arrested. Proof of their vast crimes was shown. They were court martialed and found guilty. However, it was decided this was too much for the American people to accept. Overturning the election and showing the crimes of these politicians could lead to Civil War.
So an agreement was reached: Biden and other deep state elements wI'll be allowed to move freely and serve their terms. President Trump would "concede" and leave office. But this is all for appearances. Behind the scenes, Donald J. Trump is still President.

This plan, known as Shadowprez, was seen as a last resort. But it worked. Anything that happens in the next 4 years is actually President Trumps doing.

#MAGA #WWG1WGA
#SHADOWPRESIDENT
#CHECKMATE

Attached: #shad0wprez.jpg (470x545, 38.93K)

I do bros, I do

False hope is worse than no hope.

literally things would be exactly the same with trump as president
fucking idiots