My father spent 40 years building up his pension and has lost nearly 50% of his it in 6 months because of this fucking...

My father spent 40 years building up his pension and has lost nearly 50% of his it in 6 months because of this fucking snake

How is it legal for a bluechip stock to fall that much and that fast? Why doesn't the government do anything when hardworking people are losing their pensions?

Attached: GettyImages-1178141595.jpg (2160x1440, 216.51K)

your daddy is RETARDED

go back

Based zucc fucking over boomers.

You want the government to punish public enterprises because hardworking people were ignorant about risk exposures and portfolio construction?

Portfolio goes up: WOOO, CAPITALISM BABY. FUCK POOR PEOPLE
Portfolio goes down: WAKE UP GOVERNMENT. SAVE MY PORTFOLIO AT POOR PEOPLES EXPENSE

What is wrong with boomers?

I took a good hit on FB too. I thought the stupid meta shit would at least pump it a little.

If he sold he deserves it. Theres no way long term facebook doesn't keep going up in every situation but mass revolt against the world government which, while possible, would tank a lot of stocks anyways.

>buying the shittiest tech stock when it became apparent that the announcement of rising rates alone had popped the tech bubble
Good job dude. Did you buy pets.com near the peak of the dotcom bubble too?

It’s a dying platform that tried to pivot for survival and landed head first on the concrete

Shut up

I have this perfect new stock for you guys, it's established, it's big although not as big as it were, but that leaves room for growth
Some say it's a bit outdated, but I say that's traditional. I assume you have all heard of Blockbusters?

I had to help the dogs.

What the fuck? Close to retirement you always cash out 70% of your stocks and put it in something safe. Or at least safer.

Attached: yikes.jpg (1000x700, 55.09K)

>investing in technology more useless than cryptocurrency
social media is unironically and objectively more useless than crypto

It’s the same for all of us user.
Idealism is just a meme to get people to buy bags. Everyone, at the end of the day, will believe whatever is most convenient and lucrative for them, because we evolved to survive, not to be impartial.

Yes.
Those public enterprises violated their business contract with the state, as such they have no right to exist.
All public enterprise only get to exist if it benifits the public, they don't get to exist for their own sake.

The debate of this is over, review it if you must.

Why isn't his money in a target retirement fund? Your retard dad managed to fuck up at being a boomer, imagine.

Hope your father didn't sell. Fb still has Instagram and they will find a black tranny to replace the pedo, the stock will recover.

After it recovers, sell the fucking stock obviously and tell your dad to get land or gold.

Based. Little known fact, people generally switch their votes to the opposite party if the economy is bad, and vote for the incumbent if the economy is good. Only money matters for elections.

second, your dad is a one trick pony retard

>It’s a dying platform
I wish. Facebook maybe with younger generations but enough boomers and third world people don't know what an adblocker is while browsing facebook and instagram that it's still wildly profitable and that isn't even accounting for the power they have over people. I wish for nothing more for facebook and other companies like it to go u Dee but I don't see it happening.
This except buy land instead of gold.

This is exactly the sort of post I expect to see when Bitcoin gets flipped, only more angry.

Thanks for playing.

Imagine investing in (((Facebook)))

Check'd + truth

It will die as soon as something similar, but better arrives. You might be too young to remember MySpace?

your dad is retard. He worked for 40 years, and invested facebook in 2021? What was he doing 2012? I swear to god anyone retail monkeys who got into the market sans 2017 is a complete brainlet.

>>How is it legal for a bluechip stock to fall that much and that fast?
The classification bluechip stock is just a category, it is not something set in stone, or legally binding, people just use it arbitrarily so they can convey an idea real quick, without an explanation for 30 mins every time.
The government doesn't force you to be exposed to the markets, if your dad is near retirement age, he should have been out the market last june.
IF YOU ARE OVER 60 and still have money in the market you are a fucking retard. 30-50 old's still have time and even a catastrophic drop will bounce back (hopefully).
Boomers are all rushing towards the narrow exit of cashing out and are all going to get trampled on.

Facebook owns WhatsApp and Instagram. They are fine.

>i shouldn't be responsible for my own decisions and should be bailed out
Fuck off white boi