Hinata is releasing news on their new partners today. Animoca, 3

Hinata is releasing news on their new partners today. Animoca, 3

>what’s Hinata

Not so quick Rundown
>Hinata is Anime ecosystem and launchpad featuring a wide range of options for artists and brands with a strong focus on the metaverse. Content can be used in Metaverse games like Decentraland and The Sandbox
>Hinata has already amassed a portfolio in DCL and SandBox currently valued north of $15 million. We will use this land in collaboration with our partners to build a robust, shared metaverse for the entire anime NFT community
>Hinata is different because it's much more than a marketplace or a series of smart contracts. It's a way to empower creators. Verified Creators will have the ability to set the terms of their sales by initiating raffles, auctions, and other exciting drop methods.
>You will be able to deploy your own generative contracts, 1/1 drops, and serialized collections and not only do we cover the cost of minting your first NFTs, but we charge no more than 2% on primary sale leaving the majority of profit where it belongs. In the hands of artists.

There is more, including information on the coin. You can read the rest on Twitter twitter.com/hinataio/status/1493616378137300992

Attached: 16167851783242.jpg (699x485, 34.99K)

>Animoca,3
who now?

Don't see anybody who asked you for this information retard

Calls it a rundown and then gives a whole damn pasta.
Do you really have no clue of what the word "rundown" means?

kek, check'd, rekt and cuck'd

Attached: 161234253425321.jpg (1280x1280, 72.22K)

The fact that he took the initiative to write so much makes me feel guilty because i ain't gonna read so much

probably some other anime chick, i mean seems like that

hit by de combo

so anime metaverse, artists can create the nfts that later can be used for the game

Summarized for those who don't want to read

Okay I'll bite.
Say I want to get into this and deal with this and buy into this same shit - and make it push through and run out and buy in - then what?

They're names of investors and mega brands you retarded faggot. How do retards like you even survive in the real life

don't care

we just watch what ya'll do and copy

But i thought artists already had a platform to showcase their talent, drawings, art whatever. So what does this bring to the table

i'm still amazed at how Hinata releases news so constantly, it seems like they really put effort into it

Not only anime, (I think) with this they can really support independent artists, finally i can take advantage of some crypto drawing my anime girls

Hinata is only exclusive for anime?

that bitch stole naruto away from me

So big news for artists today, especially those who focus in this type of anime drawing

Naruto is ugly lmao

oh okay I didn't know, since their main thing is anime