The blackpill

>fiat will not die
>crypto only pumped when covid eased up
>monero will not be the """free man's currency"""
>the bullrun was a black swan
>price action is now 10% ^ a year
>it was the only chance to make it

Attached: cf4.png (624x399, 161.41K)

Nobody made it except for those in the know, this was a psyop to make all poor/middle class people suffer before the great war this is revenge for trying to counter the system, I warned you faggots in Jan 2021 but I was laughed out of the place.

the real blackpill
>Extraordinarily greedy folks that could have made by just HODLing used leverage and were wiped out on wick, forever.
There is a lesson there.

unironically this, you usually don't hear about the 99.8% that lost money and never made it

Attached: pepenaked.png (655x599, 269.3K)

addendum:
>Extraordinarily greedy folks that attempted to market time traded would have made by just HODLing

Doesn't matter those who held actually got fucked worse than those who swung or leverage traded.
Everyone but those in the know got trapped and many unreported suicides occured from it.

I talked to THREE women 3/5 I went on dates in 4 months 3 out of those 5 had husbands who killed themselves over investments in the last 6 months.

You had over a decade

appending some things
>99.9% of people do not need decentralised money
>satoshi realised he made a giant ponzi (instead of defeating the old one) and thus left
>bitcoin was officially dead in terms of cypherpunkness when people needed to buy asics to get btc
>crypto as of now is a total ponzi, but it doesn't matter as long as you are not the last one to buy
>everyone who is still pro-crypto is either a cringe redditor or insanely stupid (or both)

And this isn't even over we still got another 50-70% BTC drop to go then the real bloodbath begins.

Nope.
ETH was $300 last year.
BTC was 4k at the covid bottom.
Try again.

>only chance to make it

wage for 10 years and invest conservatively and you can easily become free. Nobody feels sorry for you because you didn't become a millionaire overnight like the people who bought bitcoin for CP and drug transactions.

And how many normal people were buying crypto during the 2020 panic?
Answer maybe 1% of the population worldwide.

This is the other way.
DCA into SPY over 10-15 years w/ good cashflows.
Ez.
This: was the only shortcut you had w/ the biden executive order coming next week.

>Answer maybe 1% of the population worldwide.
Me.
DCA w/ high cashflows into equities and crypto.
And you are correct. 7-8 years of returns compressed into 1 year.

Right so like 30% of the crypto money comes from the U.S and that's in 2021/22
I imagine the number was much much lower during the height of covid, very few people made that risky bet and put into crypto, you and those who did which again is a very select few made money but if you held during the height you also lost a fuck ton in unrealized gains.

I plan on never selling.
Stocks or crypto.
High cashflows, never need to sell. Just acquire more assets.
That's the real secret. I don't need to ever market time w/ high cashflows.

Also if you held before the covid crash and didn't buy the bottom or worse sold the bottom you also got wrecked.
Like I said very very select few or those in the know turned a profit.

You're a permabull and will end up becoming another wrecked statistic since you didn't realize if you're still in anything right now I don't know what to tell you but you'll end up bagholding like those pre covid crash.

>>everyone who is still pro-crypto is either a cringe redditor or insanely stupid (or both)
shalom on your success and psyop, but monero works and doesn't care about your* ponzi market

I didn't hear shit from Monero fags all 2021 till now, and you're at a loss who paid you faggots to shill here?

You want a white pill?

Market dips come in threes.

Attached: 4173399B-3C72-4042-8F99-BC029A192B26.jpg (597x456, 74.46K)