Where the hell did our life go so wrong, Any Forumsraelis?

Where the hell did our life go so wrong, Any Forumsraelis?

Attached: 1645164197526.png (640x800, 905.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

e621.net/pools/12666
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

In the womb

Tell your mother im sorry about that

Keep posting more you can't just leave us hanging like this.

that is the gayest pic I've ever seen on Any Forums

i don't talk to her anymore

born 2001 right into the surveillance hell, 2016 in the middle of highschool experienced the effects of trump hysteria and rapid progressive acceleration in fucking australia, 2020 straight out of highschool i got to experience 3 months of freedom and the world before everything came crashing down

I got canned after building up a business that the owners sold. This was the event that shaped my life today. Now I'm a schizophrenic asshole that sold his soul and chases money at the expense of society, as I am no longer a producer.

What's that phrase? A nation gets the jews it deserves.

crazy
in 2001 i was around 6 years old looking at pokemon pictures on the old geocities, angelfire, tripod, lycos websites kek.

kys jeet

e621.net/pools/12666

sounds kino, i got on the internet pretty late in life around 12 or 13, and even then data for the whole family was 2gb a month and only went higher by the time i was 14

Don't worry user, I'll tell her tonight.

fpbp

Attached: 1641576986056.png (750x1110, 345.11K)

I thought you didn't want heros to save you.
Atlas strugged, and the fallout is now your burden to bare.

If God stepped in and saved you, you would be just like the boomers who you now hold responsible for your suffering.

Thanks for the link, I'll self-harm by reading it next time I feel like shit after a bad trade

Based. I was asked to hand in my resignation for a job I loved on the day I finalized the purchase of my house. I had gotten an award signed by the director just a few days prior, and the union said they couldn't do shit because I hadn't been there for a year.

The cherry on the shit sundae is that they had the gall to ask me if I could still finish out my shift. Thank god they did; I went from a depressed mess to a goddamn rage demon instantly.

This was 2011. Shit's always been tough, but I was able to buy the housing crash
To any young person reading, take solace in the fact that while you can't expect things to get better, you can expect them to get so bad that everything crashes. Do everything you can to steel your resolve now so you can be ready to act when it does.

do you still have a house and did your life get better?

Life never gets better. You just become tougher.

Of course. It's up 2.5x since 2011. Had to take a significant career downgrade to do it, but I was able to fight my way back to a respectable title within a year and a half.

Also true. My life only got better because shit crashed and a lot of other people's lives got much worse. They had to sell their happiness to me at a steep discount. The net happiness in the country still dropped, I was just there to buy in cheap.