Follow the breadcrumbs

I posted this project on Any Forums at 100k mcap.

Im sick of bringing you bastards to the water and you not gulping that shit down. FUCKING DRINK.

Grimace bros report in and show me that at least some of you had brains.

Attached: ALL.jpg (1280x1280, 158.6K)

GRIMACE TOP 1 MEME COIN 2022 LFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGg

it makes me mad that this is probably going to be yet another retarded meme that i could have probably put $50 into as early as i knew about it and walked away with at least 6 figures, while my actual investments just crab and do nothing because of fucking market jewery. fuck this gay earth

Bros I just found about this !! Am I seeing wrong or this is happening ?!

Attached: photo_2022-02-18_19-55-14.jpg (599x545, 32.07K)

Don't get upset bro , you can still get in before things really take off !!

shut up fag
if i actually bought any of these pieces of actual do-nothing garbage they would rug and go to 0 instantaneously or bleed out for 4 years

yeah well , im just saying there's still time ... its your money and your decision user

Attached: Grimace holder.png (2400x1350, 3.36M)

>Do nothing garbage

you obviously didn't do real research into the project you just shrugged it off on face value.

Probably explains why your investments crab. A monkey could put these puzzle pieces together.

What baffles is how are so many people investing $5000+ into this, makes my $200 look gay lol

>you obviously didn't do real research into the project you just shrugged it off on face value.
ok tell what it does

this has already happened though user, ti's already mooned. you're late

Already mooned? Have you even seen their roadmap?

Probably nothing…
We’ve never seen a shitcoin partnership like this one may be.

It was fractions of a cent two days ago

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-18 100156.png (985x668, 44.78K)

Wrong chart smoothbrain

show me the right one then wrinklebrain

Here you go Mr. Smoothbrain

Attached: IMG_20220218_194817.jpg (991x1663, 237.03K)

Tell me what any crypto does. 99.9% of them are useless bits of code that don't solve any real life problems. At least shitcoins are open about it and actually have meme value.

threw some nft profits into this to just let it ride

True tbf, but Grimace has imense potential. McDonalds is teasing them for a few weeks now.
Since we are in a clownworld, imagine if McD decides to endorse Grimace, what happens then?

that would make my measly $50 into $500

usually completely agree with you, but these guys are actually aiming on creating a financial injection system. Where all their subsidiary revenue generating assets (Apps, Games, Business ventures etc) profits will be pumped into its self building ecosystem.

This is non crypto money flowing into the crypto economy. Very few projects ever do this.