The value of SNE is related to the value of its network...

The value of SNE is related to the value of its network. If it catches on as it should and millions of smart devices are connected as nodes and thousands of projects are using the network…run the numbers.
marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/cloud-computing-market-234.html
>$1 trillion dollar market by 2026
The SNE Team has vested their tokens for 4 years, btw. It’s a longterm hold.

Attached: 1641883886923.jpg (470x470, 48.23K)

so?

do i really have to point out how delusional you are? it took apple 20 years to get to 1 trillion and you're suggesting your shitcoin will get there in 4 years? not even btc reached that much

is that a lot? most devs already vest their tokens for longer op

even rugpulls before had devs that vested their tokens for 10 years

Fucking kek, wtf are you talking about nigger, literally stop

who's going to manage those servers? what about the contamination? what about the amount of heat generated by millions of devices connected to the same servers
there's too many things not contemplated in their reports

Still they own most of the tokens and that's why they pull liquidity out and fuck everyone

What contamination? Nigger, they're literally using devices like your phone, PC or laptop to make it less harmful to the environment

read nigga, he's saying that is not a good metric of quality for a bet on the dev's part

>he doesn't know

Yet nobody cares about devs, not even devs

Attached: 1624484309180.png (1950x1345, 2.84M)

Oh man you sure are high huh?

Attached: 1481742473523.jpg (360x360, 21.98K)

you do know those generate contamination right?
the nerve

You generate even more contamination every time you breathe, your CO2 emissions are something to be worried about too, fuck you

if you're bullish, you're bullish

most likely, and with a bad one cuz how tf

I couldn't care less about the environment, world's literally ending

Where's the bullish sentiment? I only see a nigger that doesn't know how to cope

World is fine world is fine world is fine world is fine world is fine world is fine world is fine world is fine world is fine world is fine world is fine world is fine world is fine world is fine world is fine world is fine world is fine world is fine world is fine world is fine world is fine world is fine world is fine world is fine world is fine world is fine world is fine world is fine world is fine world is fine world is fine world is fine world is fine world is fine world is fine world is fine world is fine world is fine world is fine world is fine world is fine world is fine world is fine world is fine world is fine world is fine world is fine world is fine world is fine world is fine world is fine world is fine world is fine world is fine world is fine world is fine world is fine world is fine world is fine world is fine

Attached: 1623384138594.png (318x344, 137.02K)

They're the niggers that rug, always, so why should we care care about them?

I just, I can't even stress how little i care about contamination. I, in fact, do anti-eco-friendly actions, i contaminate as much as i can, throw my phone and buy another one just because, leave all the lights on.... I like to amp the bet sometimes, by buying big cans of deodorant and just using them in the open air, to contribute to pollution.
Pic attached is actually me and my friends starting some fires around town, we mostly do that during summer so the police can't actually trace it back to us and we can keep doing it next year.
Contribute to your local environment's death, burn a tree

Attached: meandtheboyscausingaustralianfires.jpg (275x183, 6.19K)

u ok?

proud of this guy