Chainlink

Bank of America is in on the scam? How deep does the rabbit hole goes?

uk.finance.yahoo.com/news/bofa-says-chainlink-likely-driver-114339517.html

Attached: 15648989477.png (1189x828, 1009.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/video/the-hash-on-cdtv-clips/could-chainlink-be-the-driver-for-defis-growth-bank-of-america-thinks-so/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes very good sir how deep it goes

Yeah, it’s a scam. Check out this video. These guys make bofA look like a retard.

coindesk.com/video/the-hash-on-cdtv-clips/could-chainlink-be-the-driver-for-defis-growth-bank-of-america-thinks-so/

Attached: F71A1931-7556-45AB-9042-596306957350.jpg (1170x613, 507.19K)

Bank of America is a dying globohomo shitbank, the likes of Deutsche Bank.

Attached: 1612640128064.jpg (1024x576, 563.47K)

This.
Imagine thinking a dying dino endorsing your coin is a good thing

It's funny that tradfi tries to shill Chainlink hard but nobody wants that centralized garbage LMAO

damn link marines getting roasted kek

Attached: EAqO_2eX4AAgv8N.jpg (970x980, 145.28K)

first citi, now bofa

I guess WW3 has to start

Attached: citibank citi chainlink token gain prominence over Bitcoin overtake.png (790x1100, 570.09K)

Yes, Bank of America, Citibank, Swift, Deutsche Telekom, Associated Press, Accuweather, most of Defi, ... are all in on the scam.

Attached: sergey splaining.jpg (1044x587, 64.59K)

I love the part where he says there is much more to defi than chainlink, and can only mention compound

Attached: 0D82A5EE-7020-43B3-AE22-ED8D54CA5A4D.png (3356x1134, 680.39K)

Oh god please tell me that's actually in there.

Attached: 1640092677046.png (400x386, 72.11K)

the betrayal is huge

Kek it is, i can’t remember what time but it’s the blonde guy who says it

I just checked, it's literally in there.
The absolute, unadulterated state

Attached: dank meme.jpg (820x870, 34.26K)

Bofa deez nuts

The dark-haired guy mentioned Compound as an alternative to Chainlink, and then the blonde guy said he didn't think Compound and Chainlink worked together.

These two fucking knuckleheads are CLUELESS.

Where did they say the token is needed though?

And to think, these are the people commentating on crypto for a well known exchange. Blows my fucking mind. It’s also hilarious how they arrogantly mock BofA at the end - a well funded BB with a blockchain department versus them, a bunch of literal nobodies

BOFA DEEZ NUTS HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAH

>And to think, these are the people commentating on crypto for a well known exchange. Blows my fucking mind.
They are the absolute plebbest of plebs.

The Indian chick at the end thinks it's funny that Bank of America singles out Chainlink as they key to blockchain-powered finance, insurance, supply chain, when there are "so many other projects" working on that.
She has no idea that all those "many other projects" will have to rely on Chainlink for real-world data. There is simply no alternative.

and their jobs are to talk/write about crypto
good god

Attached: pepe4.jpg (618x597, 64.12K)

BofA? What's BofA?

Just watched. Link marines are officially a joke, similar to early BTC adopters lol. Its funny though, because if a dapp is not powered by Chainlink I won’t use it, and neither will anyone else playing around with a significant amount of funds. That being said, Chainlink is the center piece of Defi, which wasn’t even a thing until price feeds were released. NFTs didn’t become a thing until VRF was released(not including Cryptopunks which are zogged). Stablecoins wouldn’t exist without Proof of Reserve. I look forward to the next few months watching Chainlink drag the market upwards kicking and screaming by allowing cross chain yield farming opportunities which considering how much the dude in the top left loves yield farming (he probably hasn’t done DeFi in the past year) he’d probably cream himself at thought of cross chain yield farming. Which in his eyes would “only” be available because of chain links cross chain price feeds, and not their cross chain interop protocol. Both of the pajeetas probably have never looked deep into their favorite dapp and saw that it was powered by Chainlink. And compound? Didn’t they get btfod a couple years ago? Anyways, token not needed. Let’s keep it that way.

Pretty insane that these "crypto pundits" are so incredibly out of touch with the absolute basics.

BofA deez nuts in yo mouth skskskskskskks gottemmmmmmmmm

Actually it's not insane.
It's just the natural outcome of an extremely successful multi-year fud campaign.

well that and diversity hires

nocoiner cope

I suppose you're talking about Vitalik

Vitalik and Reddit started it, and it gradually took over Twitter and Any Forums.

So it's Vitalik's fault
we agree

Coindesk article originally said Chainlink was a blockchain before they edited it, ignore everything they have to say

Attached: coindesk.png (480x555, 38.19K)