If coffee good for you?

If coffee good for you?

Attached: pepe HD.png (1024x936, 561.01K)

no

as a Starbucks Supervisor, i can tell you No

Yah if you drink it black but that’s nasty af it always makes me shit blood I hate coffee lol

in moderation yes. there's evidence it reduces your odds of dementia in your elderly years.

Yes.

No, but I can’t stop drinking it in my current city life routine. Once I make it and buy the biz-approved shitty house deep in the woods I will force myself to stop

I think it's a double edge sword

Coffee keeps half the population regular in the morning. Better than vegs

regular caffeine consumption is bad for your heart

happen to me but if you drink black coffee for a month your bowls eventually stop bleeding.

>in moderation yes. there's evidence it reduces your odds of dementia in your elderly years.
more likely demented people just don't drink coffee as much as productive neuronorm worker bees

kek

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-18 at 16-25-17 biz - Business Finance - Catalog - 4chan.png (357x185, 74.7K)

There have been some studies that say that it makes you live longer.

I don't know but I've been drinking 3 cups a day for the last 12 years and I'm fine

Attached: 1640997352757.gif (248x190, 558.7K)

half the population works shitty hours with little sleep and requires constant stimulants (caffeine) to drag themselves through life. Doesn't make it good.

IMO people should focus on being healthy, getting good sleep, and training their own willpower so that they don't require daily stimulants like a drug addict.

Real men only drink it black. Manchildren that need everything to taste like candy put extra shit into it.

2 tbsp of grounds
4 cups boiling water
Pour into french press, leave alone for 5 minutes
Shallow amount of creamer in your cup
Pour, enjoy

I drink 18 cups of coffee every morning.

Short answer is yes. 18 cups every morning isn’t though.

Also I’m talking black coffee or coffee with small amounts of skim milk or some other low calorie milk alternative (like almond milk). Once you get into the latte frapacino territory, you are basically just looking for an excuse to drink a milkshake.

that doesn't make any sense

wow what an extremely attractive pepe picture on a post about absolutely nothing

>I drink 18 cups of coffee every morning.
No you don't

Attached: pepe alt.jpg (780x438, 37.56K)

It's better than alcohol