Today is Fun Friday for wagies

But comfy HODLing day for our DOBROS and everyone else.

Tell me your stories what will you do when D0B0 hits SHIB highs.

Attached: comfy-dog-with-bat.jpg (640x411, 44.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coingecko.com/en/categories/analytics
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Table for how this timeline was for SHIB

Attached: 1645170448571.jpg (1219x1138, 187.58K)

comfy too. Just annoyed at asscoin (ticker: BTC).

As someone said: you know why I know this coin is a winner? Because during the greatest crash this coin has ever known, attitudes are still ferocious. Spirits are still high. Devs are still plucking along (I didn’t hear no bell). Everyone still knows this is going to be a hit, it’s just a matter of time.

Attached: simpsons-world.jpg (640x480, 68.55K)

Been here since October 13 original Any Forums thread. Time flies. Could I have sold at the top ? Why would I do that? I want not only myself to make it, but my family, and I want dobros to make it too.

Based. Pic rel is where we might be now. Why would I get a taxable event if I can just get a BIGGER taxable event later?

Attached: z3gwdawartg81.jpg (750x588, 28.64K)

Going by market cap I think that our current stage would be at the arrow before the first huge spike, rather than after it. That's if it will reach Shib levels

Attached: IMG_20220218_163202.jpg (750x588, 53.24K)

top 5 analytics coin on coingecko
brace for happening

Checked. Trips don't lie.
What many anons don't know is that D0B0 has an analytics app now (see pic rel), competing with p00 coin, dexguru, moonarch, etc. You need to hold 3 billion bonkerinos to access it, which creates another price floor (on top of permanent price floor from safemoon tokenomics)

Attached: meta-image.png (1200x628, 67.45K)

hodling and waiting for grandpa coin (ticker:BTC) to improve so that dobros can mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon

Proof: coingecko.com/en/categories/analytics

someone sold for 13k usd not even 1 hr ago, it's over dobros :(

Can't tell if stupid or satire. D0b0 has been through worse. Sell your bags if you want. Paper hands never make money

Check the scanners and see for yourself, most of the top sellers who sold the past couple days sold at a loss. Absolute idiots. Our top whales ain't selling. And we have autistic support at these ranges.

Attached: 20220123_191436.jpg (1024x543, 151K)

Top 250 wallet since end of October. My only transaction has been dcaing more in. Not selling till the prophecy is fulfilled.

Attached: EDE3C98C-3E61-41F4-B748-D890A0B63FD6.jpg (957x1280, 120.51K)

Diamond hands only lose money bag holding. Keep dreaming.

It will never reach SHIB highs, you either made your money in November or are stuck being a dobaggie while whales profit

All the haters and losers in this thread and on this board can get fucked, I’m never fucking selling. At this point it’s just about watching you faggots seethe every time we pump. When we hit safemoon levels I’m gonna spit on all of you limp wristed pussies who couldn’t hold for longer than 30 seconds

Attached: 5D4FDD5B-41D7-4A38-9B1A-8BF30F403479.jpg (1088x846, 71.5K)

I have 32b, how much do reflections pay out btw?

Another nigger tier fud posting. You do realize there's people who are not holding bags atm, right? You do realize there's whales in lose rn, right? You do realize theres people who sold back in Nov and bought once again, right? It's not black and white you absolute fucking homosexual.
>Never selling