I have heart issues due to stimulant abuse

I have heart issues due to stimulant abuse.

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

you took the jab, didn't you?

Which one?

For me it was the jab

Can't you just get a new heart transplanted?
Like (((they))) usually do

This

welcome to the club
i have high bloodpressure, i think from stimulants and trenbolone

Attached: sticker_2122-512x512.png (512x512, 103.02K)

Hi Todd

RIP
Dont have kids so they don't have to watch their dad die when he's 45 like I did.

I've destroyed my pelvic floor/dick because of adderall+fap abuse. I've never been a coomer before I tried it. Then I just couldn't stop for months. Never ever try stimfapping user.

Stimulants are like the best drug. I love taking stimulants everyday so I can work hard for mr. shekleberg so he gets a new yacht.

Unvaxxed here, developed some heart issues. Had to quit stims. Still no clue what it is, have to get a heart scan image soon.

How often and what were you doing? I've been doing coke nearly every weekend for nearly a year now kek. That sounds bad typing it out.

yea, you'd be lucky if you haven't fucked up your heart already

>I have heart issues due to looking at the graph too much

Attached: 1643896142037.jpg (550x534, 35.48K)

i have heart issues from crypto because this shit literally ruined my mental health

Don't feel any different and still work out a few times a week. Probably right though, maybe I'll skip it tonight.

A friend of mine experienced a heart attack from meth at age of 25

I didn't know that was a thing? Did you drink too much preworkout?

>Had to quit stims.
I did this too, pre workout everyday was great. But damn it feels better to be off that shit

What do you mean by heart issues? BP or HR too high? It's normal when you are on stims even on the days where you don't take them. You need to take 3 weeks rest or so.

Stims as in nic, coffee, green tea, weed, basically all the shit that raises your heart beat. I don't do pre-workouts, haven't even worked out since memeflu started due to mask mandates at gym.

When laying down, arrythmias, trouble sleeping at night, stuffed left ear, shar pains in chest, fluttering in chest, thyroid runs faster too, putrid farts, faster metabolism and some other shit.