/NFT-MG/ - NFT Market General

ITT: we found jpegs that will help us thrive during the bear market. post your gems or simply shill your image so we can disscuss wich one is legit or not.

>jpegs stores

ETH = opensea.io/
SOLANA = solanart.io/
AVAX = snowflake.market/
FTM = paintswap.finance/
ICP = entrepot.app/marketplace

Attached: 1645185221055.jpg (1600x2328, 2.24M)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@interastrosc/internet-astronauts-nfts-8d54987acaa1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump
>ver not req

BUY MOTOKO

Attached: icp.jpg (1800x2380, 1.97M)

that boat pretty much alredy saild bro, its floor price its like 30 icys. they can only go down from here. I said gems that havent moon but looks quite good.

kek ngmi

well what do you think about octopus yolo shit? launchpad ended today, I think this is gem to grab any of those before the floor price hits 1 icy p.

Checked & wasted

We already have a general fuck off. Only ICP matters

ez dum dum shiller, we are sharing good shit, not fighting over a general.

OG MEDAL. some based whale just bought number 1000 for 1000icp.

lul some idiot got their nft steal because it posted you on your general l0l0l0l

buy donkeys instead, youll get airdroped at 1:1m donge tokens, the first whitcoin on IC

>we found jpegs that will help us thrive during the bear market
Illiquid nft junk is the worst possible hold in a bear market. Have fun.

astronauts and memecakes are the next to hit million+ mcaps

its more like they hitted the top bro, like motokos, and flowers, jesus, that fucking flower was 20icp 1 week ago, do you think it will reach new highs? its trading above 270 right now, but thats it I would guess

i just fucking wrote a paragraph and it didnt post, do your own research now i cant be fucked rewriting it. medium.com/@interastrosc/internet-astronauts-nfts-8d54987acaa1

I almost bought some meme cake shit 2 days ago, but the shitty stoic wallet never conected to entrepot and I totally lost it. I dont think it wise to jump now, they moon'd by now. Im thinking of buying some octo's and may be a spliff, they are dirty cheap now.

let me guess, you use brave with shields up on entrepot? spliff and octos are trash, i would save your ICP for astronauts and humans mint

you didn't mention smartNFTs user. Those NFTs will act as proof of ownership for mobile phones.

rarepepe but you have to know about it

well, you should check the activity on both projects. One has barely any activity and the other is selling like hot shit. im not buying anything above 1 icy pee, they could go down in any minute with all this regulation thingy going on, even though it could be just plain fud.

I am bagging the lox trio. I can't wait to see the look on the dinasours faces when they tell people to use lox network as insurance against theft