Is it true that if a single guy and a married guy have the same job and get paid the same...

Is it true that if a single guy and a married guy have the same job and get paid the same. The married guy gets more money back on income tax for no reason? Even if the married guys wife doesnt have a job?
And if you have kids you get more income tax money back for no reason also ? Why did the government do this?

Attached: Screenshot_20220218-095359~2.png (1031x1046, 341.65K)

Yes. Thats the whole point of getting married dummy

this will lead to the incel revolution btw

The married guy loses a shit load of his money to the woman, dont let these normies convince you otherwise, if they actually didnt spend a ton of money on their woman, they'd be single, very quickly.

>Why did the government do this?
So you'll breed. Or would you rather import the third world?

This, if I had my way, your taxes would halve with every additional kid you had.

>Waiting 365 days for a little bit of extra money.
Wow thats so exciting.
I already thought of that. They give these married people extra money for psychological reasons. Not for actual work or effort.

I already know that no one likes me and if i got a gf she would cheat on me or something else bad.

It's a futures investment in that marriage producing a child.

It's discrimination but it's generally accepted because most people are marriedfags.

to produce more goyim cattle wage slaves

Attached: u.jpg (382x203, 17.05K)

Here in Ireland yes, and probably other European countries yes. Expect like a 500 euro tax 'credit' on your income tax each year because you decided to get married. I think it was probably fine when marriage likely meant marrying a woman and having children. I'm 35 and at least 80% of people I know are married or in a long term (5+ year) relationship but have no children.

When I had my first child at 31, it was tricky with balancing work and the lack of sleep but 4 years later, the little guy going off to school this year I wouldn't change it for the world. Like there is going to be difficult times but it's a long term thing. Like I know plenty of childless men 35-45 that are enjoying their video games, alcohol and weed and the 'freedom' to just make choices that they don't have to take a young family into account.

The thing is, my mother looked after a lot of old people (in a nursing home). She'd just tell me straight up as a teenager what people often talked about when they were near death. Like some person that had a decent life but still had things that bothered them. This was a private care unit, and there were people that could afford to live very comfortably but... they got zero visits from family. And this wasn't just like a generational thing, I mean they had no immediate family. Parents and uncles obviously dead. Siblings dead or not able to visit. No children to visit. So a lot of women she talked to, all regretted not having children.

And you think, ah but that's one of those 'they came to Jesus' or 'their last breath was take the covid vaccine'... I had first hand information, from my mum, from people that had the kind of clarity and honesty that death can bring, looking them in the eyes and telling them they really regret it. 'I enjoyed my early years a lot, but when I got to 50 and beyond I started to regret it more and more'. I just wish that anyone thinking of not having children goes to visit one of those places and see.

Because traditional marriage often led to children, children would ordinarily be the countries future tax base... so don't want that to get too low. Like whatever you save on the discount for marriage, you should gain in extra tax revenue on children (on average).

The problem today is that marriage has largely become a joke. Two fags that can obviously never conceive, no matter how much semen ends up in a guy's ass. And they will see other men on average 3 times a year and larp as a traditional couple publicly. Two straight people can enter marriage and have no intention of having children and also live a weird 'open marriage' type deal where the woman continues to live the whore lifestyle she had before marriage.

I don't give a fuck desu as long as I got my crypto bags and lox keeps building. Soon, the world will rely on lox for phone protection and I am gonna be rich with or without income tax.

marriage is a business

>discrimination

Get married faggot. It’s not that big of a deal.

"Family values"

>The married guy gets more money back on income tax for no reason?

No, it's a total lie. Look up marriage penalty.

>And if you have kids you get more income tax money back for no reason also

Future taxpayers nyukkah. Gotta keep this ponzi going somehow.

Thickest support goes to single parents. Has been that way since LBJ.

I agree, that people deserve extra money to take care of their children.
So you might wonder why i made this thread as like complaining. Well its not me. Its just other people that i talk to irl seem so butthurt about single guys getting less on tax return. It just rubs off on me.

>enjoying their video games, alcohol and weed and the 'freedom'

I do this stuff sometimes, i dont consider it a pleasure. Its just something to do. I
dont think it makes me cool or edgy. Its not a benefit or getting over on anyone.
. Its an undesirable trait for women. But i dont know. It doesnt really bother me.
Doesnt make sense to me, why this is even a thing. Or people need punished for doing these things. Or labeled as something for it. Its not my fault im childless and i dont enjoy doing the things i do. It doesnt really make sense to me. Peoples bodies are just werid now. And most people shouldn't have kids. Its too late. Maybe i am slowly hurting myself. But i don't believe i really am.

I feel like my original post is stupid now.
The only injustice would be if married people get more income tax money if they dont have kids and if only one of them has a job. Dont know the answer to that.
Income tax is stupid. Even with people that have kids. That money will be spend fast and its not enough to feed people for a whole year. Idk why people get so hyped up and butthurt about income tax.

>no reason
Why would the state NOT encourage marriage when it's the fucking basic structure of society? If people don't have kids societies stop working, a big part of the economy is guys buying stuff for their families.
If anything, married guys don't get enough benefits, that's why they're having less kids.

Some people are evil and manipulative.
They have kids on purpose or become single on purpose to get more money.
There is no way to prove that. Unless you implement something that people hate like a social credit system and wrongthink stuff.
Its also just once a year so who cares.
These people will probably be struggling at some other time of the year. Unless they are smart .

You know, in Chile single mothers get way more support than mothers who are married. This leads to women lying saying they're single to get more money from the state, and it obviously encourages divorces and stuff like that.
A president candidate tried to get those same benefits for married women, and people called him a sexist saying that he wanted to give benefits to married women over single women, even the media painted him as a misogynist and until this day nobody understood what he was saying.