Does anyone on this board make money in an honest way? All I see are crypto scams and stock jews

Does anyone on this board make money in an honest way? All I see are crypto scams and stock jews

Attached: image.jpg (1920x1479, 439.7K)

I bought my first GPU for mining and bricked my SSD last night. That's kind of like honest work

Also have a normal job

I'm sure many here are like that

I’m not sure what you mean ? The only honest way to make money is by working a job, anything else is dishonest.

This is a jewish board

i am a firefighter

Attached: 157723124820.png (1143x675, 833.65K)

Business and Finance isn't honest.

I found out long ago that you will never get rich by working and saving money, you just have to invest (ie taking money from retards who invest badly)

BUILT

Attached: 123123132213.png (189x266, 6.67K)

If she looks up "coom" in that dictionary there will be a picture of me jerking off to her picture.

Attached: 1644685981086.jpg (720x717, 36.37K)

Is this a 10 year old or 30 year old?

You see crypto everywhere because this is a crypto board, fuck off to some other board if you dont wanna see anything crypto here fag. I am still buying some low caps like PKR and staking on BSC network at 19%, that is a honest investment faggot

That's my wife, and you should wash your mouth before talking about her.

ewww look at her nails

Attached: 1632054290566.png (512x512, 159.86K)

I'm a dev

Attached: 16j246jf567.png (250x208, 16.6K)

The honest way is impossible when income tax exists.

I'm actually retarded and I just come here to waste my disability check

I do, many do. It’s called launchpad. Find a trusted one with good records and invest in vetted and backed projects. If you don’t any good platform, check out dao maker. I did handsome money there last year. If you are the staking type, SHOs are for you. If you don’t like staking, dao maker has a new system called public sho. You can join if you have at least 2.5K worth of cryptos in your wallet.

First time shilling here?

This is your mind on christcuckery.

She's 17 you fucking pedo.

Lol, imagine being honest in today's society. May as well strip naked and bend over in the street