If you think about it

Its pretty funny how the market is torturing bag-hodlers.

Instead of it just going down to

Attached: 92359023590.png (205x234, 41.59K)

tfw mumu at end of this cycle

Attached: 1622291849221.jpg (1536x1438, 398.37K)

>IT CANT GO TO $10K NOOOOO SAYLOR TOLD ME I WAS SAFE NO MATTER HOW HIGH I BOUGHTAAAA-ACK

>APEX PROP-ACK

>SWARM OF BEEES N SHEEEETT-ACK

>its still going down to

Why is that retarded? Do you think it might go lower?

>it will violate price behaviour consistent across all market cycles because.... because it just will okay??!!

No it will probably go higher like 60k or 100k

it won't even break 30k. there is way too much money in this for it to crash.

>all two market cycles so far

betting against data based on nothing is irrational
which is one of the reasons why crypto bears are notorious poorfags

I could maybe see $20K in a completely worst case scenario, and generally I have been bearish, I think we're due to revisit the previous swing low bare minimum. But to think $10K is possible is just gonna lead to you getting liquidated. Just warning you.

the institutions werent buying in 2019 like me. They will provide support well before 20k

the only thing getting tortured are poorfags like yourself waiting for 10k kek

you are a retard. It would not reach 10k if it did id be selling all my possessions so would so many others

Why would anyone pay $60k when it only costs $50k to build a machine that can mine a bitcoin for $10k? Why wouldn't you just mine bitcoin instead?

>data
>n=2

What happens when everyone realizes that?

My bags have only gone up. Go off though I guess.

You'll squander your money shorting the bottom, and any red candles you cause will only serve to lower the average of long-term holders.

Attached: cheekypuff.png (557x331, 93.86K)

>$100k
Where is the 1.5T dollars needed to achieve that number going to come from?
>$60k
Ok so it exists purely as a range bound speculative instruments that punishes long term holders.

>I would sell all my possessions at the same time the entire market for everyhthing is down 50% so I could buy a speculative asset that could easily drop another 50%
zoomer logic everyone. It's a good thing you probably don't have many possessions. You have a long life ahead of you to build back assets from 0. Look on the bright side.

>we get to watch bag-hodlers think theyre gona make it 100 times a week
Pretty sure I see Bobo threads way more than Mumu threads. The second BTC drops even $100, the Bobos all magically appear to make their "BTC tanking" threads, just for it to immediately recover. If the situation truly was hopeless seems like it wouldn't require constant Bobo shilling.