What are the finanical implications of Krida Fans being the world's first ever fantasy football project with...

What are the finanical implications of Krida Fans being the world's first ever fantasy football project with skill-based scarcity for NFTs

Attached: 1618762364583.png (200x139, 21.64K)

>fantasy football project
is this for the losers who didn't get selected in any of the teams? what makes you think it'll be their time to shine Kekk

i don't think there will be financial implications? Sports tends to pick up every time

uh because people are really excited about the digital world, so????

Not another fucking jeet project

why only football? Fantasy sports should include everything? Wrestling in bed too..

>there's no escape

Attached: 1639506839605.jpg (200x198, 7.78K)

I don't know OP, aren't you supposed to tell us or somethin?

What if it's not a world, wjat if it's just a time or place, a moment where like AI becomes smarter than humans.

It's nothing that is going to happen overnight, it'll take a couple years

>escape
But my keyboard has all its keys

Do i necessarily need a team to participate?

at this point i think that every stupid invention of Futurama will eventually become real, a lot of money for many idiots

this has something to do with that soccer anime?

Attached: 1623764357865.png (112x112, 14.78K)

i have no frens, ngmi

are you fucking stupid or what?

IT'S OKAY TO BE FUCKING DUMB LEAVE ME ALONE

Hey at least you have football nft

the financial implications for me, as a person who doesn't now shit about this is that they are good, thank you

well, according to what I read, it's going to be more fair for everyone to get high value nft's so, this is not just for the rich kids

uhmm that more people might want to join because is skill based instead of money based?

better get used to it user

well I don't know, probably not, you still have time, go ahead and get some frens just in case

what are you talking about?

we have a thinking brain here, yes, that would be their main asset and in theory it should attract more people