Linkbros

What do we do now?
Surely he has taken notice of his increased operating costs.

Attached: 1645195243582.jpg (1440x2165, 202.62K)

kek. mutt niggers are gonna starve

Attached: mutt.png (741x630, 27.36K)

Poorer families will just have to not eat fast food as much any more.

And thats a good thing. Btw everybody else ll starve on the world we are overpopulated af kids.

>we are overpopulated
the carrying capacity of this planet is over 40 billion humans and thats without tapping into extraplanetary resources

imagine the riots

this trash food is basically drugs for fat mutt subhumans. they can straight up double the price and retards will stay pay.

Jesus fucking christ I love Big Macs

LINK has no floor because Big Macs have no ceiling.

>carrying capacity
Its not a fucking car.

did you know ships can make their own drinking water?

the peasants wont riot because the elites in charge know how to keep them distracted.

The fat fuck gonna dump 40% of link price soon

a big mac is around 9 bucks here, americans could stand to not eat so much fucking fastfood you fat fucks

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
NOT THE BIG MAC

Thanks now I know the true inflation amount.

t. Never beleive the governments inflation amount. Especially when my bag of chips went up 15% by end of 2020. All while they claimed the record high was 1 year later in 2021 lol

Also they claimed the record high qas lile 7 or 8 percent yet my bag of chips went up 15 percent the year prior

Nah... we'd sooner see federal government mandates to directly subsidize McDonalds (beyond currently established tax breaks) in exchange for the introduction of price control on Big Macs. Just cut Ronald a blank check and charge whatever he writes down to the deficit.
Also, because the Big Mac Index is an established metric that trails inflation relatively accurately... it may legitimately fall within the defined scope of the Fed to ensure that Big Macs do not become too expensive (at least on paper) by any means necessary.

Attached: 1644269172900.jpg (1600x900, 620.49K)

>outpacing the cost of living
Doubt it. Do those people really believe the cost of living is only going up 7% per year?

Wait, it's not a good thing this time?

Human's are those that understand and accept common law.
Your carring capacity is far lower when dealing with vermin and beasts.
Nature chooses the numbers for vermin and beasts.

>here's why thats not a good thing but you shoudl still appreciate it