Will crypto come back up

We all are seeing the price action of btc and the effects on a lot of other alts. Does anyone think it's possible we see a comeback in crypto or we just wait for more drop in price as always.

Attached: 84895729967s.jpg (259x194, 8.07K)

>Will crypto come back up
no bro, from this day on all crypto is just going straight down to zero without ever coming back it's over

The same way the fag that didn't buy btc at $1000 said the same and now he's in hiding. having deleted the thread and thinking everyone has forgotten the message he posted.

Attached: 125792017422.jpg.jpg (225x225, 4.85K)

come back in 2024

STFU user

It might, it might not. Every cycle could be the last.

These are posts we see on Any Forums befpre the whole market changes for an uptrend. it's good to see this.
And to fags selling off in loss, please keep it up. we never needed you in crypto anyways.

It will, eventually. Right now, some faggots are using the war fud and other negative headlines to short the everliving fuck out of crypto. Just like a month ago, there will probably be a few hard scamwicks like this to liquidate all the longs before people go hunting for leveraged shorts next.

It's more likely gaming and metaverse projects pick back up the stand and move. the likes of cometh, or axie (too overrated), also guild of guardians. these three are the best i've seen in blockchain so far and capable of spikes after the correction.

Sam the Bankmam has a dream of creating a liquidation cascade to $ 20k and he won't stop until he succeed

Go drink bleach and stop running into every thread to shill your garbage.

pls show it

I am bullish on GALA, MATIC and MUST.
They are undervalued at the moment, wake me when the bull market comes.

Bleach a drink? I'm learning everyday.

it's funny how some retards choose to see advices and take them for shill. I see nothing in what was said that isn't true, i play all the games and they're worth the time both in design and earnings. only one still in test version of the game is cometh, and i bet when the earning of that is dropped it can blow off all others.

Gaming tokens are undervalued. These are actually a good pick an not some cash grab.

They have been great partners with NFTs. I see them giving NFTs good utilities.

Agreed user
NFTs and GameFi have been great partners. NFTs without utilities are mere jpegs.

You just come here and talk about gaming tokens. and forget only those actually adding new innovations in this di will yield good results.
I think mana will not stop the downtrend until close to retest on the very start of the spike. it's possible must makes a spike with the looks of the popularity with the game now.
these are just my opinions, let he who gives a fuck try to argue on all i've said.

Not all gaming tokens are worth it man. Some devs knows no shit about gaming but all they seek is the money. Not healthy for the gaming industry.

They claim people launder money with NFTs. thats like Fiat and the government calling a kettle black.

Attached: download (9).jpg (225x225, 9.34K)