I'm 24, I just did my first day as a wagie

I'm 24, I just did my first day as a wagie.
HOW THE FUCK DO YOU GUYS DO IT?
I'm on public transport going back home, everyone is depressed as shit..

I'm not going back tomorrow fuck this shit

Attached: SJNEETwagie.jpg (300x168, 13.42K)

I was a night time machininst. sit down, work on something they want done by tommrow, get the job done in 4 hours, spend another 2 setting up/getting jobs ready for day crew.
Would've been perfect buy literally the one other guy i worked with ratted me out when i would spent the last 2 hours of my shift in the break-room. Fucking wagies. Same dude would watch t.v. at his machine all night taking his sweet ass time with everything.

> HOW THE FUCK DO YOU GUYS DO IT?
Beats homelessness.

kek. You really don't understand how truly awful life is. Welcome to hell. Where niggers are getting high end jobs over you because you're not a nigger.

it gets worse once you want to get a job which pays more than subsistence so you dont feel like a failure.

LIke you say niggers and attractive women with no brains and other men you dont like woud get better jobs than you at the same place with no skills. Their duties will be easier and less stressful than yours and they might be paid double or more, then you get mad at life.

You have to work up to it as a teenager doing a paper round or a pot wash. If you didnt work as a teenager you'll never adapt to a full time job.

Lucky I have been a wagie since 19, now I’m 23 and still a wagie, only 37 year remaining

Attached: 9B1726E8-1691-48DD-BA78-8768709F5EF0.png (1545x869, 193.01K)

Be grateful. Imagine how many people who have been dealt a bad hand by our exploitative capitalist system would kill for a job.

>>Any Forums361760917
Dis u?

check the charts
Of course you are going back
just 40 more years user

>just condition yourself to be a slave since birth bro

other wagies are what make waging truly awful
the days when im alone at work are the days when i think
>maybe i could put up with this for a few more years
then the next time im lumped with my fat ugly obnoxious twatty coworkers im immediately reminded of why i cant

You just want to be spoonfed your whole life? Grow up.

you WILL be happy

Well hopefully what you just listed is a symptom of the end of Western civilisation.
I personally think we'll get to the point where niggers are becoming execs in companies with IQs of sub 90. Of course, they'll have a team to prevent them from constantly fucking up, but because businesses are made to run efficiently, this structure will eventually lead to complete collapse.

Women and niggers can not organise by themselves. They NEED white men. Which is why watching the collapse will be so bitter sweet.

>HOW THE FUCK DO YOU GUYS DO IT?
I don't, I'm 35 and I've only wagecucked 2 months in my whole life. Yes it was depressing and sucked, so I stopped. I could tell you what I did (had my own online software business) but now I make more money trading VIX futures.

We are all slaves. The only variable is who you're enslaved to.

Attached: 1645016562432.jpg (511x576, 39.57K)

>quitting at his first day
buck up, lil wagie. you've only got another 44 years to go!

>you can only be an eternal slave or a manchild bro
fucking hell you are properly brainwashed

I call bullshit.
How can someone go 6 adult years without ever having to work?

Attached: Screenshot_20220218-095932_Brave~2.jpg (1080x628, 116.84K)

I am 28 years old and I haven't worked a single day in my entire life

Then what have you done the past 10 years? How did you pay rent?

ahhahahaha OP took the jab

I am really sick of the other wagies, they ruin everything.

You get used to it, op.

>Then what have you done the past 10 years?
Finished uni, currently play in a band, trade here and there, enjoy life. Zero debt whatsoever as well.
>How did you pay rent?
lol imagine having to pay rent

>lol imagine having to pay rent
So where do you live that you don't have to pay rent?

>Grow up
Accepting a life of servitude because you're too cowardly/stupid to aim higher is not growing up, it's refusing to.

Women and BBC have been leading all industries with the help of Jews for the past 10 years and there is nothing you can do about it as long as the Jewish backbone is there. I for one welcome this progressive era, it's great to flourish as an ethnic in America and see white men seethe, you are powerless cracka