How to make sure you avoid this fate?

How to make sure you avoid this fate?
I didn't even know you can be forced to pay child support AND alimony if the child isn't yours.

Attached: .png (757x551, 136.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

avoiceformen.com/mens-rights/france-upholds-the-ban-on-paternity-tests/
childwelfare.gov/pubPDFs/putativeall.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't make the sex ser

why would you marry a women

>he didnt fucking run
>he didnt ''go out for a pack of cigarettes'' and never came back
Not gonna make it

Attached: 1 (1).jpg (820x688, 69.22K)

Why would you marry after a year OP thats stupid, you were young I know but thats just plain stupid you basically didn't even know who she was.

My brother got his first GF at 35 (shes 30) and theyre getting married after being together for not even 2 years.

Thing is, she comes from a much wealthier family and her parents basically bought them a house.

Is there anyway he can get fucked here? It seems like its a win/win situation if they ever get divorced because my parents didnt pay anything for them to get a house, her parents did all that.

What's your alternative, marry a man?

how about marry no one

I'm calling bullshit on this. State laws differ, but I am not aware of any state in the USA that will make a man pay child support for a child that is proven in court to not be his. Furthermore, courts always issue visitation orders at least, if not joint custody orders, unless the father is shown to be unfit. If the mother (or anyone) interferes with a visitation order, it is usually a felony.

It is possible to screw up the legal proceedings (usually by not appearing) such that the court issues an order without having heard evidence or argument on the father's side. But that is a procedural screw-up, not a matter of bad law.

Divorce can be a very bad deal indeed. But let's not lie about it to make it seem worse than it is.

Yh this, OP in the pic was probably stupid to a rare degree. He is retarded if he didnt question this.

Probably had a woman judge

You guys are retards, it’s like this most places. In France it’s illegal to even get a paternity test, period. If you’re married, and you don’t immediately dispute paternity, and you act like the father, you will pay child support all the way to adulthood.

Attached: A00DCBC9-2A5E-44DF-B8A3-62B668CABF4C.jpg (640x706, 55.05K)

>In France it’s illegal to even get a paternity test, period.
What? You can't get it even if you pay for it?

That's a uniquely France retardation

It's illegal to get a paternity test in Texas. The system is designed to keep men working and women spending.

I'd unironically flee the country if some bullshit like that happened

Just get married if you're gonna get something from it, it's as simple as that. Marriage is just a contract with some cunt, but most guys are fucking simps who miss the days the sucked mommy's tits. I love my wife but the only reason I married her it's because she's Japanese and I wanted the regular residence permit. Why the fuck would I marry some entitled white cunt from my country (France)? I would get nothing out of that contract.

Women are amazing, bros. Don't forget that it was the kikes that infiltrated and subverted the system. Both men and women are human and fallible. It's the parasitical satan worshipers that have rotten away the white man's system from the inside out that are to blame. Don't let this divide and conquer bullshit blackpill you.

Attached: cute aggresion.png (1875x1648, 654.26K)

avoiceformen.com/mens-rights/france-upholds-the-ban-on-paternity-tests/

Don't let your name go on a birth certificate, medical paperwork, etc. and do not act in a fatherly role to a child unless you have DNA tested.

This is less of a matter of women getting away with everything and more of the state not liking to contradict itself or admit wrongdoing, even when they know are in the wrong. People have served life sentences over crimes that later were proven to have never happened BY THE STATE ITSELF. In some less extreme cases, the state may eventually offer a pardon or commuted sentence, but they typically will not admit that they were wrong or overturn any ruling, adjust paperwork, clear records, etc.
If your name goes on any federal documents then whatever story those documents corroborate (for all intents and purposes) becomes the record of truth in the eyes of your government.

I would for sure kill the ex wife if that was me or at least try to intimidate her enough to stop the rape. The guy is a cuck.

>but I am not aware of any state in the USA that will make a man pay child support for a child that is proven in court to not be his
Pretty much all states do this if you have assumed the role of the father, and especially will do this if your name is on the birth certificate among other things:
childwelfare.gov/pubPDFs/putativeall.pdf

The argument in most cases boils down such that child support is about supporting the child, and not determining paternity. A judge could give a fuck less whether or not a man is biologically the father when the man has demonstrated the capability to act as the father.

California or any liberal legal hellscape ie the northeast.

birth control was the red flag

you have to vet your wife very thoroughly
pro tip: meet her parents well before even thinking about marriage. if the parents are lousy, she's gonna be lousy. no doubt about it

It explains it in the fucking post user. They absolutely can make you responsible for child support if they deem you "assumed the role of parent." In OPs case he hsd been with the kid since birth until it was 3 definitely "assumed the role of parent."

To add to this it makes sense from the states perspective either. They dont want to have to fucking pay for some essentially fatherless child.