Who tf is selling at these levels?

Attached: walletCries.jpg (336x437, 11.29K)

Who the fuck is buying above 30k?

who the fuck is buying above 10k?

bots only care about making 0.01 per trade

Last chance to hedge your ALGO:

tSG 507967063

>who the fuck is selling digital nothing chuck e. cheese tokens for 39k

why would you buy, the war is about to start, sirens are singing in Donetsk, soon your telly will be screaming war war war and the boomers that have money in the asspee500 will sell

Sam Bankman-Fried, who else? He's the fat fuck who forced bitcoin this low in the first place.

How does one acquire such an utter boomerism of an opinion?

Levels 10x higher than 2 years ago

Attached: 5EBDF45B-83F5-4A6A-BC8A-74489E653094.png (1266x684, 222.57K)

Anyone smart. Why hold through another 50% drop when you could sell now and double your stack?

why would war in Ukraine make my smart contract any less valuable? lol the financial market is stupid. Long term investments remain bullish irrespective of war in Ukraine even if the short term market shits its pants for 5 months - 3 years or so. Just keep buying and stop checking the 1 second - 1 year charts idiots

>MUH BOOMER LE DIAMOND HANDS FELLOW APES HODL WAGMI
kys subhuman

It will be like this until Putin does something. If he invades, it will fall further until there is resolution. If he *actually* withdraws, we will pump. Until then, we will bleed slowly amid the uncertainty. BTC is too closely related to equity markets now. It's no longer a port in the storm.

Attached: 1644929685919.png (747x491, 29.98K)

>b-b-but putin
What? biden is making the fucking shitshow

I don't disagree - Everything about Biden is disastrous, but it's Putin who is creating this issue. Biden isn't helping, but if Putin had just continued to squat in his Kremlin like a good gopnik, this wouldn't even be an issue for Biden to get involved in.

>40k
>at these low lvls
get dumped on hodl retard lmao

Me

you buy, and sell, in a ponzi scheme. that's how you make money. you new?

long term investments move down with the market and with the people dumping their bags. this fucking site is full of newfags lately wtf

>moving assets practically abroad is bad in a war