Kek imagine not being in usdc and waiting for the Dropp land Sale + IDO. Saved me tens of thousands of dollars...

Kek imagine not being in usdc and waiting for the Dropp land Sale + IDO. Saved me tens of thousands of dollars. The timing for these events is really good. By next week when the land sale starts crypto will be bullish again. Then a couple weeks later when the IDO happens we’ll be in the middle of alt season

Attached: 1612837263534.jpg (199x200, 6.88K)

>imagine
i don't ned to KEK

holy shit i thought alt season was done or something

>Dropp land Sale
i don't think they are generous enough to do that, ngmi

So like you're telling me
People are genuinely interested to but expensive plots of land? In a virtual world? Kinda weird ngl

fucking kek

You'd be surprised, if OP is actually right for once i'm going to dance out of happiness

Why do most OPs spend their time complaining about everything? they are fucking millionaires

>dance out of happiness

Attached: 16058593858592.jpg (149x200, 5.37K)

dude just let me sleep for the rest of my life, i'll have a better time in my dreams

water drop?

>Dropp land
It would have been a thousand times more interesting if instead of making a real city, they created a whole new world

>whole new world
>gamer
>escapism

Attached: 1623276347455.jpg (640x785, 66.11K)

So... are we supposed to believe this?

you'd be surprised man, just check the amount of submissions they have for the whitelist contest they are running

yeah, because that's so easy to do right ?

stop it with the metaverse,done seeing this shit

well, the world is full of idiots so this is not weird at all

Well, I don't know, let's wait first and in a couple of weeks and then we talk ok

everybody wants a piece of land, don't know what for but they do

How is this surprising, the metaverse is what people are into these days, don't know how long is going to last, tho, and dropp with their mixing the real world is bringing something new to it

yeah, last time an OP was right... yeah that hasn't happened before, sorry.