I genuinely believe the US dollar is about to die, like within weeks/months

i genuinely believe the US dollar is about to die, like within weeks/months

Attached: 1634299482859.png (588x617, 507.47K)

And you’ll be wrong

it will take decades
look up any civilizational collapse

>me on the right

what ever happened to that twitter shit poster? can't remember his name.

internet

Its deflation time. Every stupid nigger in this thread is about to be utterly assblasted

Go to xsg they have been saying it for ages.

It has been going on for decades already

This:

If you didn't realise we already in the process of collapsing when this man was elected president you're NGMI. I have nothing against the man but he should have been an easy win if we had competent people in power.

Attached: index.jpg (199x253, 7.26K)

Society is on life support. No forecast through currency needed.

Petro dollar is gonna die out other a decade or two. Probably about as fast as number trading partner died.

Attached: 1613160240405.gif (1600x970, 1.02M)

Years, but it is inevitable.

Attached: 0399d0f570656a5e8079cd9cc9124a0e_0091338f_540.gif (540x343, 2.76M)

>handing over your power to others
even if that was the case, and not getting finessed up the ass, it’d still be
user, I…

No it won't faggot. All it takes is for the Arab countries to dump the petrodollar for the patrolman and the economy will be in free fall.

Petroyuan*

Mulatto underclass hands typed this

I am amazed that no one in the government realized that shipping all of our manufacturing to China was going to be a problem.

Never happen. Only a global naval power can secure world energy supplies. China will never have that ability.

we didn't consider semiconductor production to be an issue of national security until last year. we truly are governed by some of the dumbest, most retarded niggers who have ever walked this godforsaken earth.

that's why I've been stacking sats and haven't looked back. do you REALLY trust these people with managing a currency?

Well the lobbyist sold it to the public as an enviornmental issue and The coastal liberals got cheap goods. The leftist coastal elite undercut american manufactuer by increasing regulation and then offshoring to countries that didnt give a shit.

Gommunism ded
USA USA USA

Hahaha, you really think they didn't know? They knew, they just didn't care. Remember, these parasites grew up during the red scare where the threat of evil commies taking over the planet was all over the news every day for years.
Boomers were well aware that having bugs make all our shit only for it to fall apart weeks later would be a major issue, but they were the ones getting rich off it and by the time it's a real issue they'll be dead or living out their last days in their mansions while we beg for the ability to rent one of their dozen houses for grossly inflated prices.
Boomers not only betrayed their country but they betrayed their own fucking children and grand children.