/ytg/ YE TOKEN GENERAL #1: DEFEAT THE EVIL SKETE

>autistic dev who is on voice chat 20 hours a day
>true stealth launch on erc-20, one man team, nothing shady, no skem, no presale, dev just wants to mewn his project
>funny concept + kanye is the most talked about topic in pop culture right now
>autist dev will stop at nothing for this to mewn

tel3 - kanyeinutoken

Background
Kanye West is currently the #1 hottest topic on social media. He is dealing with a severe bout of mania and is acting impulsively on Instagram. Each of his many posts per day receives millions of likes and tens of millions of views. Consumers of pop culture are chattering nonstop about Kanye’s deranged behavior on all forms of mainstream social media. He is without a doubt the entertainment industry’s number one trending subject at the moment, and he will be sure to continue to trend as his album DONDA 2 is dropping on 2/22/22.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-16 at 1.41.20 AM.png (466x628, 258.92K)

My vision
Kanye is acting erratic right now. If you look through his recent Instagram posts, he is reposting random comments from accounts with 200 followers (after a day of manic rampaging, he clears his posts). There is statistical potential that we can barrage enough comments at him to have him make a public response to us. This is not to mention the spread of information throughout Twitter, Reddit, Any Forums, etc. My mission is to work extremely hard on getting people to acknowledge my vision. The plan is simply to trigger Kanye - if there are so many of our comments that he can’t ignore us, and if we trigger him hard enough, then he will respond. We just need to spread our message. If we get people to understand my vision, then they will spread the word to other people, and so on and so forth. It just requires a little bit of elbow grease in the beginning to get the right kind of momentum that will snowball, that will work for us. I will be on voice chat 19 hours a day, and in this time I will be persistently shilling my vision and this whitepaper on Any Forums, Telegram, Reddit, etc. There WILL be people who discern my vision for this with consistent shilling, and they WILL join and they WILL work for us and they WILL spread the word to other folks who will in kind understand my goal here. It is a good idea, after all, and this isn’t my first experience creating a shitcoin. I have the resources, connections, and reputation in this space.

im the dev heres, will be online and in vc for another 22-24 hours, will sleep for 4 hours, then wake up and pop an addy and go for another 20 hours. Ask me anything in here or in the voice chat!

Conceptualized and executed by the legendary sharpie shitter himself. Why the fuck would you NOT buy this?

Dev is autistic af and based

dev is based as heck! he stays up 24/7, hyped as heck. he works hard and knows how to moon a project. if you want to make life changing gains! honestly check this project out, he isn't playing around and I am not just saying this to bring you over.

I mean it. Check us out.

Tel3: kanyeinutoken

YE the type of dude to actually call this out too lmaoooo

dev eats his own poop

This autistic ass dev is going to go on a 4 day adderall binge to send this. Y’all don’t even know what’s in store

actually true

This Is The One user.......

dev shat himself and ate it

dev cant grow facial hair so covers his face in his own poop

assuming this is not just another rug. this idea has already been attempted before back in 2013 i remember coinye that his lawyers sued into oblivion why do you think that this shitcoin will not suffer a similar fate this time around

Coinye was done with scrypt. this is an erc-20 shitcoin that will burn out within a few weeks/months probably. we can have a burst or two into the 9 fig MC territory and kanye wouldnt give a fuck, probably. and hes being totally schizo anyways so who knows, he might think that jesus blessed him with YE token to destroy the federal reserve or something, and he will want to shout us out. regardless, any exposure is good exposure.

dev is eating his poop on vc right now

dev ate his poop then puked it out then ate it again

>5'8" manlet fantasizing about beating up 6'3" gigachad who is fucking the mother of his children
a tale as old as time

dev wanted a pet snake but couldnt afford one so did a poop that looked like a snake and keeps it in a glass box

lfg

last time dev went swimming he pooped in the pool

DEV LITERALLY EATS FUCKING SHIT