Will the canadian government really be able to track and seize the truckers crypto?

Will the canadian government really be able to track and seize the truckers crypto?

I understand if you had coins stored on an exchange linked to your name or government ID this would be easy, but which coins would it be possible to track wallets that you transferred coins out of an exchange from?

Attached: 49349586.jpg (827x1024, 124.6K)

All crypto is traceable us govt did it in real time last year
Do you really think crypto was made by regular people and not government?

Why are these niggers too stupid to use Monero.

>All crypto is traceable us govt did it in real time last year
What the heck are you talking about user

Maybe. Perhaps they have seized 30 or so bank accounts but perhaps those are just the obvious ones and the truckers are already circulating the coins around and bypassing those. Or perhaps the truckers are just really stupid and those are all of them? They cant stop crypto but they can control what they own, which are the banks.

*** Monero has entered the chat

Attached: monero.png (250x250, 12.37K)

>but which coins would it be possible to track wallets that you transferred coins out of an exchange from?
considering most crypto has a public ledger and almost everyone works through a KYC fiat onramp, i'd say 99% of crypto as far as normies are concerned.

There was a story last year about the govt was tracking wallets and crypto in real time as some exercise

>public ledger
yeah it's called etherscan, blockchain explorer, etc.

That wasn't it though

Any coin with a public blockchain, so most of them. This isn't a concern if you know how to get around it

Congratulations, you played yourself. You inadvertently supported the very mechanism that will be used to enslave you. You literally put on your own shackles. You enthusiastically jumped into the pit filled with spikes. I feel no pity for retards like you.

Attached: M Knight Shamalam.jpg (600x315, 37.2K)

The boomers at the IRS crawling blockchain explorer and looking at wallets they get from tax forms is not "all crypto is traceable"

Attached: 7548921.jpg (1080x844, 92.67K)

Why do you guys get so scared about this? They cant touch your bags or stop you from cashing out unless you are just plain retarded.

>unless you are just plain retarded.
Here's the problem for me, friendo

Attached: 51119391.png (225x225, 86.2K)

literally this, i am canadian. I can send coins from kucoin and sell into stables or btc with no KYC. Its the fiat off ramps that the govs are banning from dealing with certain wallets

That wasn't the case

its not that hard to cash out in to dollars either. They basically have nothing that you dont give them.

Attached: 1641164335523.jpg (1479x1068, 562.95K)

>massive risk of a reorganization attack
>there's no way to even spot it or make sure it hasn't happened for a long time already

Attached: 1645016562432.jpg (511x576, 39.57K)

Do those work for selling BTC for cash? I am in Canada and seen BTC atms around, I have tried them for buying BTC but can you sell them?

They would be pretty shitty if they didnt.