Confiscates your bank account

>confiscates your bank account
>ends your car insurance
>takes your kids
>takes your home
>takes away your ability to pay with CAD
holy shit, what's going on maplebros?

Attached: 781423813281234.jpg (653x1198, 110.32K)

I'm not an autistic guy in a way too big car, so not my problem.

Hold the line leafs. Castreau has got to go.

I see 3 fucking lizard suppressors, how can i kill lizards the most effectively?
Yeah i know xmr and btc eth etc....

it's only a matter of time before the world sees another timothy mcveigh.

Attached: download.jpg (272x186, 11.27K)

So you're telling me because some truck drivers all drove together to some destination and wanted their voices heard the Canadian government are imposing the following? Okay then.

Attached: 1639748754554.jpg (700x362, 60.15K)

>we are limiting your basic services
>but it in the name of preserving the reg- DEMOCRACY

You forgot something
>Kills your dog
They are like a yandere ex wife.

just take the fucking vax

with flame arrows in minecraft

>named Freeland
>makes your land not free
It's not what it says on the tin

>freeland
can't make this shit up

Attached: 1645193073603.jpg (500x500, 44.7K)

Canada is being taken over by communists. We are probably a good 6-12 months away from actual kinetic civil war in canada

What if I don't feel like it?

Good

I’m literally convinced all the comments in support of her under that post are bots or state paid actors. Makes me more convinced in dead internet theory. I can’t comprehend anyone thinking this is ok, but oh we gave $10 million to an isis fighter who killed a us soldier (not making this up).

most people are horrifically retarded. think back to the US patriot act and the number of mindless cattle that used the "i have nothing to hide" argument. it's not bots, it's fat, stupid, complacent cattle.

Based, take the vaccine and let's get the show back on the road. Stop bringing down the economy.

Never thought the day would come but now I feel it's only a matter of time before i find myself on the wrong end of a rake..

Imagine raping her and there would be literally nothing she could do.

This
"Attention animal owners at demonstration

If you are unable to care for your animal as a result of enforcement actions, your animal will placed into protective care for 8 days, at your cost. After 8 days, if arrangements are not made, your animal will be considered relinquished."

Well, well, well... If it isn't the consequences of my actions. Attention seekers get attention. Shocked.

Maybe don't be a terrorist?

yes maybe
or maybe we minecraft

Do you sit on a dildo while you type, just curious