Web3

…can we talk about web3 and how to profit off of it

Attached: 1617892654321.png (200x194, 38.55K)

i o t e x

Yeah, it's about finding actual crypto projects, that can deliver a product that can save or make a company a bunch of money, my current bet is dfinity for data cost savings and security, also a ton of web 3 narrative is metaverse content, also a work in progress with dfinity, some guy was mentioning a crypto that is being utilized in a asian country to track things and is expanding, think like a who is handling what chain on crypto, saving on lost shit for businesses with time and goods being found.

now they will read your mind, not your browser

What happens to his eyes?

try launching your own token user

literally nothing, use unilab, you save years learning how web 3.0 shit works

I'd also said metaverse is what's up right now, don't see the use of it, but it's happening, better to jump on it before is too late

How is unilab going to save from spending years learning about web 3? is it going to put info in my brain ?

Do you seriously want shit like web 3.0 to exist considering how much information their previous version steals from us?

Attached: 1625484524521.jpg (994x662, 71.26K)

it's a coin for lazy fucks like me, they do everything for you basically

isn't web 3 supposed to be the complete opposite?

You can only profit off of the web3 if it actually launches? What's the fucking point of just planning into nothing

yesss man

Kek you fucking loser i pity you so much. The whole point of introducing web3 was to actually work on the safety issues. To make everything more secure.

>startegy

Time to educate that shiny new brain of yours

o-oh, okay you never saw that

nah, it's just going to penetrate your brain with smart contracts until you cry

PAjeet spotted kek

Attached: 1619495049720.jpg (200x190, 8.53K)

pretty based if you ask me

Attached: 1623457543734.jpg (1329x1429, 959.06K)

but isn't that good? it's high time people start adopting them before they realize what boomers they are

he's just trying, give hime a chance

I would like to be penetrated, and also a couple of smart contracts ngl

>I would like to be penetrated
gimme the time and place