Why are boomers so out of touch with reality ?

Why are boomers so out of touch with reality ?

Attached: 6F196E58-DA6B-4416-9C0A-F53E8E90B6ED.jpg (686x711, 511.79K)

It is not boomers who are out of touch with reality it is millennials.

Do they not know what inflation is? Yes, things are more expensive now in terms of dollars but that is because the dollar is worth less in reality things are cheaper. Just look how cheap phones, power tools, stoves etc all are now compared to then in REAL terms.

But that is not what makes millennials so angry it is simply that they cannot budget because they spend $20 on avocado toast or $15 on a pumpkin iced latte that they just "need" while they go on holidays to Indonesia or Peru boomers never dreamed of doing at 25.

Not to mention their subscriptions to Netflix, Hulu, Spotify or even OnlyFans. In the past people just you know had sex but millennials are such pathetic losers they don't even want to have sex with each other.

Imagine paying 300 for a masters degree or 50k for a house that is now worth over 1M

kek true, but housing is beyond fucked though, its about the only thing that is feasibly out of reach for most people under 35.
In b4
>just move to [some shithole that

I know its a dumb question because shes female but why in gods name would you get a house you obviously cant manage

god i hate tiktards

b8
also b8

>spacing
>defending boomers
this board is over, peace bros, cya tomorrow

Can someone educate me, is frugality really like a learned skill for some people? I struggle to SPEND 30% of my weekly pay. Groceries and bills occasionally? Like what the fuck are people buying

It’s bait, but also formulated with a legit question and a real lie example

Boomers created more wealth than any other generation ever instead of seething with jealousy and irrational anger maybe, just maybe, consider learning from them.

Because nobody is ever going to able to afford them with the current wages

You’re replying to bait pasta and no it’s not true you dumb boomer. Everyone knows your gen destroyed the economy.

>created
extracted

The saddest thing about corona is that it didn't kill them all.

cause you complied and rolled over

projections is why everyone hates you boomers

a bank will give you a loan for a home after working for a couple years what are you complaining about you leftist NEET?

Kek I pay 1 usd per month for Spotify, guess I'll never afford a house

those loans are going to default soon in the 2025 economic reckoning.

Lol what about raising a dumb bitch for liability?

Did you ever consider the possibility that there is a strong chance that your first home at 30 will not be as good as your parents' home who worked their whole life to buy it? Millennials are just entitled and think they will buy a 6 bedroom mansion in New York for their first home when they should be looking at trailers or shared living.

lol you paid for that? im too poor to afford that so i pirate everything

Rent takes 80 percent of my paycheck. Food and utilities take up the remaining.

The problem with that is when boomers were growing up, they could get like 5% interest a year from a savings account. Nowadays saving cash makes no sense. You're better off saving your wealth in the form of stocks or silver coins.

America is less than 50% white and is a shithole already. You need to move out of that dump, unironically.

>boomers
i'm 32 years old. i remember back in like 2006 i had an ING Direct savings account with 5 or 6% interest.

>people just you know had sex
Hush!! You want to get cancellederino?!?