Name a more embarrassing moment in professional wrestling to show to a casual fan

Name a more embarrassing moment in professional wrestling to show to a casual fan.

Attached: 1639676170570.png (1200x675, 1.08M)

any Adam Cole match

>That one spot where everyone drop kicks eachother's feet
>Joey Ryan dick spots
>Luchasaaurus matches
>Gargano vs Cole matches
>Women's wrestling
>GCW
>Raw
>BTE
>Kenny Omega promos as champ
>Any intergender match besides the three bitches vs Penta

According to Meltzer, Flair's retirement was a bigger draw for WM24 than Floyd

I would say Davey Boy pulling his trunks down and jerking off in the ring before teabagging his opponent in that Scottish promotion but I think that's less embarrassing than the RoH dropkick spot, or just a more literal version of same.

Attached: 1641716150795.webm (640x360, 2.71M)

Casual fan?

>People literally stood and applauded this.

Attached: 1645392825885.png (605x594, 715.04K)

It's even more embarrassing when you tell them this wasn't even Flairs last match

AEW's ring explosion.
Funk-a-saurus
Hornswoggle
Katie Vick
Some of the coomer divas shit back in the day
Undercarder vs Oldberg
Joker Sting
Bully Ray/Brooke Hogan saga
Jenna vs Sharmell
Anything involving celebs beating up wrestlers
Vince Russo WCW champion

HHH vs Undertaker mania matches after HBK retires. The hell in a cell might as well have dramatic stings playing over the PA at points in the match. I have seen GWAR concerts with better acting than that match.

One of the Bucks blatantly helping Jurassic Express do a dimeless destroyer spot on the other Buck
Moxley's embarrassing composite of Austin, Loose Cannon Pillman and Onita's personas trying to look like a tough and unpredictable guy
Late WCW in general
Johnny Knoxville being more over in the Rumble and getting more of a reaction when eliminated than the vast majority of the other wrestlers
Adam Cole and Luchasaurus' strike exchange
Eddie Kingston JD Drake Burger King's Road spot
Every cinematic match in AEW history besides Darby/Sting vs Team Taz

Oh god... i usually like kenny, the young bucks and the flippy shit but this seriously does look like the choreographed garbage that Cornette always complains about....

I find the Bucks' and most of the flippy guys' matches in AEW to just feel like white noise given how meaningless most moves have become, but Kenny at his best is pretty based, even if his presentation and overly goofy persona really hinder my investment in him. Most AEW shows have moments that are not quite as iconically bad as that RoH spot, but come closer than anything on national tv should be.

I never really had the time to watch AEW and by the time I actually could've watched brody lee died and I was bummed out by that so I never really started watching it except for the PPV's they did in the beginning, before AEW and obviously the NJPW wrestle kingdom stuff.
But yeah I've got no problem with kenny wrestling a 9 year old girl because everyone who isn't retarded knows what wrestling is and the 'choreographed' stuff too, however this spot just looked sooo bad....

AEW at any point
NXT at any point between going to two hours and black and gold ending

>I would say Davey Boy pulling his trunks down and jerking off in the ring before teabagging his opponent in that Scottish promotion
That was based as fuck, though

shoot hate this faggot

Attached: 1645931483923.webm (640x360, 1.66M)

the nattie farting gimmick

This shit

Attached: Ricochet-OSpreay.0.jpg (1200x800, 108.56K)

A match so awful I gave up on the promotion right then and there. WOAT contender for me.

Attached: index.jpg (600x338, 54.69K)

The only “casual fans” I know remember this moment and talk about it fondly