Why aren't you making free money?

Why aren't you making free money?

Attached: Screenshot_20220218-133453__01.jpg (1080x1251, 364.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.yahoo.com/judge-approved-100-000-student-192011646.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Stack
It's just a couple bills on the ground, nigga

how much is she talking?

Wow great messaging

Because nothing they push like this can be good. I swear if they just kept pretending there was scarcity they would have gotten more people to take it.

Attached: IMG_20211221_160610_020.jpg (675x710, 115.19K)

i'm just not gonna get it hahaha

$840 to put towards your hospital bills to treat your myocarditis

What is the "O" in Now (and the background to the jabber/jabee?) supposed to represent? Looks weird, that some kind of sign or something isn't it.

Maybe more people would have taken it if getting it didn't mean rolling the dice on being fine or not since you have no fucking recourse if it maims you. That's it. This is the whole reason I'm not gonna take it. No matter how minuscule of a chance it is, if you aren't entitled to some financial compensation to be decided from a jury of your peers, this is unacceptable to mandate.

I'd expect nothing less from our overlords. Biden admin currently fighting a student loan discharge over someone trying to file bankruptcy because they can't pay their loans because because they're disabled. What a fucking corrupt world. No thanks. Not my problem

860* notice the ' before the D

>Biden admin currently fighting a student loan discharge over someone trying to file bankruptcy because they can't pay their loans because because they're disabled
From the vaccine that they needed to be able to attend school in the first place or the 20 mental illnesses libs always seem to have?

Imagine having taken the vax without declining, then they offer payments, then later they just force you

Nah neither of them. Some guy got in a car accident and it fucked his shit up. Arguably you could take the boomer mindset but imagine getting granted a bankruptcy only for the highest office in the land to dispute it because they need more money for Israel and niggers

What a truly fucking hideous nigger. Holy lol

It's just "le simplistic" Bauhaus cancer

news.yahoo.com/judge-approved-100-000-student-192011646.html
link if you're interested. Deleware judge grants a 35 year old epileptic man 100k of student loan bankruptcy and the education department moved to block it kek. They only pulled back because people went into a frenzy over it

That's awfull. Hope they loose but that won't happen because it will open the floodgates to more people not paying them and they really love their slave labor.

$840 is potentially life changing money. It could be a new car, a new phone, a passport, or even flight tickets.

>bribing mentally retarded niggers to act in their own self interest with more gibs
you cannot make this shit up.

Maybe they can’t pretend anymore

That evil smug look on her ugly face, forcing or bribing you to take the vaccine, truly the mark of the beast. I feel bad for the idiots who took it, it's plain obvious you are being played.

Agreed, taking the vaccine is life changing, but not for the better kek