Bullish

Bullish

Attached: yikes.webm (640x352, 2.89M)

walk it off

Damn, is he ok tho?

retard unironically got what he deserved.

Hate it when bikers ride on busy streets meant for cars when there are sidewalks available.

Nice spread.

One less biker getting in the way. Fuck I hate them so much. At least his exercise paid off and he lost a few pounds, at the end.

Yea, he just needs an Advil and he's good to go

at least he wore a helmet

it's actually technically illegal to ride on sidewalks and it sucks when you get some spandex'd retard blazing through at 100mph around pedestrians but in general i do agree, bike fags should be liquidated like the scum they are.

Did the dog run to eat the meat?

Also I feel bad but i hate fuckets that ride so close, just get a small car faggots!!

Source? Moar info about the happening?

Attached: 1631942218495.webm (640x352, 690.04K)

Its like a cartoon.

Literally too stupid to live.

Attached: 1642518310269.webm (360x206, 1.48M)

I don't know if there's q news story but it happened in Sao Paolo

Nah I didn't need to watch this rn. To remind me that we are surrounded by metal machines and can be crushed lat any second

Very bullish

HOW?!?!?

i don't know why but i laughed

sorry jesus, please forgive me

god isn't real you idiot

nobody said anything about god, and jesus is a historical figure

kys redditor

Whats to forgive? Everyone hates those fucks. They know everyone hates them, they even them yet they still fucking do it.

Good thread

Attached: 1628965029292.webm (456x360, 1.07M)

Fake and gay

asshole

i just bursted out laughing when he exploded, i feel kinda bad for him, tho in my defense it was kinda funny

Yeah but we all know you think jesus and god are the same thing and you worship a smelly desert jew as a deity

Why else would you feel compelled to apologize to some guy that died thousands of years ago.

Attached: 765476453365436.webm (276x480, 824.64K)

>Yeah but we all know you think jesus and god
lmao no, they never were. i'm not even a christcuck and i know that

The OP webm and the ones I posted are nothing compared to that guy (a chink i think it was) who's shirt got stuck in a spinning machine and he spun around until he was torn apart. Don't have that webm. It's blurry and you can't see much but it's brutal and makes head-go-splash seem like nothing. Now I'm also thinking about the chink who got a sheet of molten metal pushed over him, less brutal but pretty nasty shit. Don't have that one either.

They tried bathing in actual water, as opposed to shit. Jeets and water don't go well together.

Attached: 1624156234445.webm (640x360, 1.82M)

dumb shitskin doesn't even know what the Trinity is.

you're probably one of those third worlders that wears a cross necklace and worships jesus as the son of god, but has never actually read the bible lol

Is this mud or cow's shit ?