Thinking about getting into the catalytic converter biz

Attached: 7cb46e36-b9ba-46a8-bab3-133f2ffa90dd-large3x4_202170460_4735483196466717_5179680511282097066_n.png (960x1281, 2.56M)

my dad crawls under cars at night and cuts them out then sells them for hundreds of euros its profitable it works

yep, those little shits are expensive.

ok, Meth heads

There's a small gang near me who cuts these off cars, they make good money I hear. They use a plasma cutter now because it's more quiet too, smart Any Forumsnessmen if I ever met one.

is your dad a gypsy?

Going to the trouble of having a portable generator and plasma machine with a tank of gas is next level. That's like a professional thief.

Attached: 1452080756210.jpg (494x494, 30.66K)

Gypsy danger!

They are undoubtedly professionals, the local police force have a constant campaign to put this tracking water on peoples cats because they are so rampant, this has been going on for years and in all that time they never targeted a car parked outside a house/drive, they go for the ones in quiet areas so everyone in my town knows to not leave your car parked anywhere other than their house at night which is kind of honourable too in a weird way to the locals. The police are losing their minds over the whole thing.

you're a fucking negro

fucking gypsies lmao

my dad got the idea from a gypsy who stole it from his car

Most dirt shit I've read in awhile

>goes with the kike
>learns how to kike people
lol

Blessed post hail to the gypsies keep this advice on the side

he even has a trick so people dont notice it instantly when he cut them out.

you have to be gypsy in order to be talented and profitable

Fuck you and your family

I will fucking kill everyone I see messing with my car. I had the catalytic converter stolen twice. It cost me 2000$ in total to replace it

How the fuck are you this retarded. I've changed a cat for $100 and I have bought running vehicles for $500. I don't understand how people spend 4 figures on their vehicles for such minor repairs. I bet your oil changes cost you $100+ as well.

does he rob them before they get in the car?
fuckingg gypos man