If you were just given a million dollars today...

If you were just given a million dollars today, how would you invest it to guarantee you would never have to work ever again?

Attached: iu[1].gif (480x270, 660.74K)

Idk buy out a bar or a club, they’re a timeless investment

ALL IN BTC

CAKE staking

>what should I do to not work?
>uuuuh work lol
kys

$750,000 in high yield dividend shares, which should return around $50,000 annually. That would take care of living expenses.
Rest would go into crypto.

I would give it to your mother so she could pay me to fuck her.
Because its not work when youre doing something you love.

You have to be more specific - does the goal function of never having to work agajn trump any risk whatsoever? Does the goal function trump any risky attempts to grow the money?
Basically if you put it in SPY or VWCE and they do at least 4% per year, you might already fulfill the goal

I have two dads.

20% Apple
20% MS
20% Alphabet
20% BTC
20% ETH

Son, you have a dad with two wives. Be respectful to their new pronouns.

FUNKOPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPS

clubs go out of business all the time bro.

One million is just getting started, it is not 'never work again' money, especially after the latest round of inflation.

yeah, ok retard lol

See: Trinity study. Safe withdraw rate for a 30 year retirement is 4%. You want to live on 40k a year for the rest of your life, including health insurance?

i could easily live off that what the FUCK are you talking about

Buy 10 bitcoins and property/personal infrastructure

$1M is far from enough
You need at least $10M (soon the threshold will be $15M due to inflation) to do that

Lol, are you under 30?

What does that have to do with anything?
I could buy a house and property in rural Alabama and pay all my bills and taxes while collecting passive income from the investments i put that million dollary doos into

When you're older you'll understand. Have fun though

im unironically probably older than you are.

get your passive aggressive bitch ass out of my thread