So you're telling me the bullrun is actually over...?

Attached: 16276641948.png (300x300, 84.97K)

Seems that way brother

made x10 in 15 days just yield farming on FTM kek

And you surely wouldn't lie about that would you, not on Any Forums, the place of pure honesty?

It is only beginning

Who gives a fuck, 20k is the absolute bottom in the worst case scenario. Just hold, the downside of not being in if we continue to pump is greater than BTC going to 20k at worst.

Attached: business pepe journal.jpg (750x1000, 62.13K)

the cope is real, it will hurt less if you sell now while we are still above 40k

What part of never selling my BTC or my chainlink do you paid FUD shill faggots not understand? NEVER SELLING.

it is over and thats a good thing
soon the jeets and other 3rd world shills will fuck off this board and go back to fucking goats or whatever degenerate shit they do

>never selling
>never realizing profit
stay poor

still hasn't hit 100k so it's not over

Fiat is going to 0 and you can borrow against your crypto before that happens, cope and dilate.

is it bad i want this hanging in my house?

it will hurt even more than holding to 20k if you are wrong and sell now and bitcoin suddenly never sees 40k again from now on

>being this retarded

Attached: 1645137152838.gif (112x112, 100.22K)

Not for all coins... tSG 507967063

wrong. bottom is $12k, and that's if we're lucky. It could go to triple digits if it is made illegal in every country.

If It's illegal in every country no one will trade it, it'll go to $0 lmao retard
The absolute state of bullcucks

im hodling my bitcoin for the long run. like atleast a year. and instead i make my short-term profit from coins like ELON that do a 100x

lol i like that calling triple figures the bottom makes me a bull! fun times

you sound like a retarded zoomer, so your life savings is probably what, $500? You'll have time to build up assets in a year or two after you zero everything out.