Do you have a girlfriend or a wife Any Forums

Do you have a girlfriend or a wife Any Forums
How has it effected your trading skills ?

Attached: 1644987352749.jpg (640x480, 60.58K)

>Do you have a girlfriend or a wife
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH imagine having a gf ohnonononononononononon

Attached: 1634260878717.jpg (1500x1200, 95.63K)

Imagine actually wanting a disgusting girlfriend. At ALL times she walks around with poop inside her. At ALL times shit is festering and rotting away in her gut. At ALL times the inside of her is filled with literal reeking shit, and her ass has a scent of pure shit.
You are literally having to care for a walking poop bag, and don't get me started on morning breath and vaginal secretions.
But just imagine all the poops inside of women. Imagine that they fart at least 14 times a day, having disgusting shit air exiting their reeking girl holes. Between the butt cheeks is always the lignering scent of vile putrid shit. And you have to take this poop bag to a picnic and serve her food like a poop cuck. You are cucked by a walking poop, a bag of feces, that smells like shit from her asshole. Cuck of the highest order.
And she comes over to your place, spends the night, and then has the audacity to have a disgusting, vile shit in your bathroom, stinking your whole place up with her disgusting poop smell. And you're supposed to care for this impudent poop bag, and invite it back. Men are so weak. Lying next to a bag of poop every night, who farts in her sleep and wakes up with disgusting breath in your face. Boggles the mind

Attached: 7DA7D3A6-3D72-488C-874E-E3BCBC037DF1.jpg (446x435, 29.02K)

>>disguting poop
user.. I...

every time i have a romantic interest my trading skills go to 0, the subconscious thought that i will share my wealth discourages me from creating any

Yeah, married with my highschool girlfriend.
Don't get one. This is a financial advice

I'm 32yo and a kissless hugless virgin, I made millions of dollars in crypto tho

Attached: 1324467873317.jpg (733x573, 296.13K)

Based. You are an inspiration to me (i'm not much younger but a lot poorer).

Based

There was some girl posting here yesterday, saying that she had 5 figures of debt, was counting on her boyfriend to buy a house for them, and she wanted to buy some worthless muscle car like a fully loaded charger or something. Imagine getting or married a GF who has a negative net worth, and she still wants to buy useless stuff like fancy cars you don't need.

i spend all my money on crypto, and my gf feeds me. cant complain

You may feel like you're missing out, but in 99% of cases you're really not.

She tells me when to pull out. It's very helpful. She also gives me recommendations on when to sell crypto after it moons as she hodls too

Negatively. Sometimes when i'm trying to do stuff she wants to come in and give me a kiss. My mental health is doing pretty good though.

I'm 27 years old and I've never even kissed a girl.

yeah thats a man, sorry to break it to you user.

I thought about paying for it but I'm afraid of the cringe and having to interact with a woman.

Attached: 1335657278832.jpg (635x916, 79.89K)

I'm supposed to be scared or excited? I can't tell, user

I hate women. All they have to offer is their flesh walls

Bros I got somewhat close with a girl today and pretty much stopped thinking abot crypto and making money during the whole situation, what does this mean? Now that we parted ways I'm back to normal. I've been pretty obsessed with creating the perfect portoflio and improving my business so it was a surprise to somehow temporarily forget about them.

only when I type it on the internet, people tend to believe anything, some internet friends still call me to ask how my wife and kids are, they even remember the fake names I gave them in my fantasy and they call them by said names

I hope you didnt type this and whoever did I hope they get checked

I do. She's actually really smart. Although she doesn't really invest in crypto, she has a rental property(given to her by her parents), is a partner in a franchise restaurant, has a roth ira / 401k, and is working on a tech startup. It really is a billion dollar idea, so hopefully it makes it through the first round of funding.