Chainlink

Why do people keep saying "token not needed"

Attached: Untitled564_20220218052726.png (943x701, 504.54K)

because token not needed

Because token is needed and a key to an unimaginable generational wealth provided by eric schmidt and ari juels.

Attached: 1642682736530.jpg (1000x1406, 181.91K)

Personally, I do it in hopes of discouraging people from buying it while I’m still accumulating

Attached: 096B9C3B-857D-4C7E-ADFC-18E7AD820B63.jpg (831x1075, 225.48K)

SIX MILLION THE HOLOCAUST AND THE CHAINLINK
>are you saying Chainlink is a joke?
ITS A JOKE.
DATS RITE. LETS GIVE HITLER A HAND. HEIL HITLER

Attached: LETSGIVEHITLERAHAND.jpg (1080x808, 285.47K)

>dont you dare... dont you say that!
CHAINLINK IS A JOKE!
DATS RITE
YEA CRY BOUT IT WHYTE CUBE

Attached: YEACRYWHYTECUBE.jpg (1080x828, 287.9K)

they want you to sell before the "WTF WAS THAT?!!!" candle up to 1k

this

It's globohomo shitcoin of the highest order. It's not wanted to begin with and most definitely not needed.

Attached: 1606594840662.png (900x841, 908.25K)

The wef is the most Jewish bolchevic organization there is, and chainlink is heavily involved with them. What side are you on, goyim?

Because there has not been a good rhetorical response to it. Everyone spergs out with a 5 paragraph response as to why TOKEN IS NEEDED.

It doesn't matter if they think token is needed or not. Sergey has a monopoly and you need to pay Link to use his services. HAHAHAH every one of those those faggots that uses any DeFi is paying Link Holders in the backend and there's literally nothing they can do about it

+1 feedback

Because while the token is needed for link functions like price feeds, Chainlink as a company has been sponsoring the whole ecosystem and link nodes will run functions for other entities and not be paid in link for it for instance Arbitrum rollup and eth pos

Attached: 1643073767560.jpg (800x1362, 148.28K)

arbitrum has nothing to do with chainlink

HAHAHAH IF YOU USE CHAINLINK SERVICES (YOU WILL, THEY ARE INTEGRATED WITH EVERYTHING) YOU HAVE TO PAY WITH LINK, DOESNT MATTER WHAT YOU TYPE ON THAT KEYBOARD.

>Chainlink nodes will be able to act as validators (paid in eth)

source: Ed Felten

Maybe you're saying the head of Arbitrum is lying?

BRO WE HAVE A FAILURE TO COMMUNICATE, ANYTHING CHAINLINK DOES (IT POWERS THE ENTIRE SPACE) NEEDS TO BE PAID IN LINK.. DONT LIKE IT? ITS TOO LATE NOW SERGEY HAS A MONOPOLY.

Ed Fletcher is a fraud and a liar. Show me the onchain transactions of Chainlink nodes functioning as Arbitrum validators

Absolutely based. Looking forward to seeing link shills scramble to explain how ackshhally it's not link it's just link nodes!!!

oh so Ed is lying. Ok

Let me simplify this for the smooth brains

If Chainlink does anything - its getting paid for in Chainlink tokens (Ticker: $LINK)

You will buy my bags.

You cant even provide any evidence of any transactions using Chainlink nodes can you?
Link nodes are paid in LINK but there is no proof of Chainlink nodes working as validators on Arbitrum

I'm just quoting Ed. Strange how he would lie like that

Attached: 15948664551.png (745x559, 55.86K)