Are you buying the dip or you are homeless?

Attached: 1640179019953s.jpg (125x118, 2.51K)

Both

Bitcoin is going to dip from 40k to 20k (50% drop)

if bitcoin does this, alts will drop 75%

so this isnt a dip, we get a super discount soon

I bought the 32k dip, I'm tapped out

Should I buy now or will it dip more?

you can DCA, I think that would be a better strategy

I am DCAing into low caps

Attached: 7.jpg (272x185, 7.39K)

homelss crypto bro. you can join me

VRA and FLUX are cool

I hold high caps like BTC, ETH and low cap like PNODE,GLMR, ENJ as well

go get a loan moron. or you'll have to pay tax with the loos you're currently making. Don't end up being another fag in the space.

This is the perfect mix. A couple of high and low capped coins. I've got BTC, ETH, and SOL as my large capped coins, PKR and SPDR as my low capped gems.
I believe I'll fly with these.

Didn't your mom never tell you not to do this, you'll end up killing yourself when 80% end up in nothing under less than a year of holding.

Attached: 564738256.jpg (225x225, 6.06K)

>buying the dip
My average buy price is $6k, why would I raise it by so much?

I get it. But don't think there can be any good lowcap now. even spdr i been looking at wouldn't have stood a chance if they never released their miner, and that's the only shit that can take it to top 50

My combos are Gaming, lending and privacy
Venus for leading, SPDR for privacy, LUNA defi and SAND for gaming. See you in the moon.

The miner is hitting the market really hard. They have secured 5 partnerships atm

What the fuck is going on

I don't hold any stables, BTC or ETH. All I hold is 10000 AVAX. Am I going to make it?

So youre never buying any again? Thats pretty dumb too.

not homeless, but will try to ask my mom to lend me $20 bucks to buy the dip

who gives a fuck bro. Make from the gutter for all I care. not any of my business. you say spdr for privacy, either it is or not, none of those in Any Forums gives a fuck how well it can keep anyone private

I am staking most of my assets.
I think that is the right thing to do now. Earning passively on SpiderDao, Moonstake and Unifarm

And then what. spend it on low caps like spdr and expect to make more than 100x. cause it seems that amount t invest in crypto now is too fucking small. even gaming says it will give about 300% an average yearly on people's investments.

Alts are just bitcone with luck multiplier leverage

Privacy is currently underrated. I made my research and I see the need of having them around. I love the features of SCRT and SPDR

and then I m gonna scalp dollar by dollar till 2090 and gmi then die the day after

>buying "the dip" in a 3 month long downtrend
today's dip is next week's local top

And not mentioning nfts, how much of a fag are you. the sales on nfts are dropping and basically anyone can buy higher now. and possibly the hype will continue wih spdr launching a miner that promotes privacy while gaming which is where nfts in blockchain thrive.

Attached: 1643347485234s.jpg (125x122, 3.76K)