MTV. This chink scam barely flinched during the latest dump. Is this really going to 10c this year...

MTV. This chink scam barely flinched during the latest dump. Is this really going to 10c this year? Do you have a bag user?

Attached: multivac-mtv-coin-logo-v2.png (200x200, 12.04K)

user team
Lmao

Bitcoin is down 3k and this holds a support floor of 1 cent. Yeah, I'm holding this hard.
That's because they're chinks you fucking kike-nigger-shithead, otherwise they would have been executed or some shit.

Here we go again, another marketing threat for this shitcoin.

God I wish the internet was segregated. GTFO MY BOARD RAJEET

Attached: ytqeuaa470h81.jpg (1280x1920, 409.2K)

Wowwweeee someone's a little touchy. Are all MTV baggies this sensitive?

Attached: 1617647212983.gif (380x285, 1.97M)

Crypto is banned in China..?

Why the fud? You can pick up a bag for peanuts. Easy x5/x10. Roadmap out soon. Plus if it does moon imagine how salty you'd be ..

No marketing here faggot just a thread for all of us who hold the chink scam and will either get rugged or catapulted to glory

I was expecting sub 0.9c so I could add to my MTVswap holdings, but fuck me we're already bouncing AHHHHHHHH! I also have a friend waiting to drop 3k in but he's waiting for a good dip, yet he keeps getting cucked kek

Attached: mtv ghost.jpg (316x333, 11.13K)

yeah, team ran away to singapore so they could continue work on the project

Can this coin please dump I want to buy like 2m MTV but not at this price.

Attached: 1629678249827.jpg (926x1221, 64.86K)

It will pump hard when BTC recovery.

>user team
kek I almost bought it. Chink coins only managed to scam me. If its chink or indian you should avoid it. This advice should be stickied on top of biz.

Attached: 1645172355308.png (570x750, 40.39K)

Also noticed

>chink coin
>user team
>already x100
>shilled on 4chanell/biz/
No

chink scam
bye

Did it really 100x

There's the doompa by grandpa shitcoin right on queue

Aka shit stained indians that won't notice a low cap gem even when it fucks them up the ass. literally buy the dip, it won't go any lower then 0.0095c, or if bitcoin really dumps then 0.0090c, maybe. This coin does a 20%-30% in every major pump.

Attached: Niggers.png (1187x446, 61.63K)

if it was a western developed project I might would buy it but I know better.
Chinks are the most dishonest, insecure lying scamming pos bugs in existence. Im not gonna trust some anonymous chink developer team with my money.

I honestly think you are confusing chinks with niggers. Some of the team current and former members can be seen in icobench (icobench.com/ico/multivac) together with the CEO, Shawn, which is known as one of youngest PhDs for software engineering in some of their universities. Now I hate these mongrels as much as the next person, but you have to admire their devotion. They literally escaped from their own country so they could work on this. I've only met real chinks when I worked construction. They might be a pack of liars and thieves, but the only thing they care about in the whole world is their work.

mind you that the ceo of $rose is a chink too and that went pretty well 0.59