Any Forums just called this board full of pajeet twitter larping poorfags. How do we recover from that?

Any Forums just called this board full of pajeet twitter larping poorfags. How do we recover from that?

Attached: 45F9CED9-FF06-4252-8723-B8C3835BD331.jpg (665x590, 72.56K)

we don't, they are completely correct

>Any Forums

Attached: 1607921313327s.jpg (125x113, 2.71K)

It would be worst if they called you Any Forums poster
You didn't hit the bottom yet, could be worst

Nothing anyone ever says changes anyone standing in life so who cares.

cope
/thread

user, please sit down.

Attached: download.jpg (1089x889, 284.91K)

>what is slander

But that's correct?

You should buy chainlink

chud detected

they're right except they'll all still be poor in 10 years

>Any Forums
Tell them to go back watching niggerflix.

True, but in the time they waste watching shows or shitposting, I make money.

imagine watching Any Forums and not doing Any Forumsness

They're right, but they also got filtered. This is genuinely a good board if you know how to filter out all the trash. Also if you zoom out on the charts, you'd realize that anyone here before 2021 should have made a shit ton of money (even at current prices).
Also Any Forums is for manchildren, and like Any Forums they've all known about crypto since 2017 and still missed out. They aren't above anyone.

>bro I only have your best interests in mind bro ignore crypto dude it's bad you will lose everything bro trust me bro my ass tells me all this bro crypto will crash and burn and never recover this time for real bro I'm the most intelligent dude I know bro I can see the future clearly bro I know everything bro I want the best for you bro
cope Any Forums niggers

it's true

you are a kike nigger trying to make people dumber aren't you
I'm noticing your lot a lot lately, you try to deceive and make people believe the dumbest shit and that other people think of certain people as some crazies to not listen to those who tell truth yet you lie and invent some dumb conspiracies and people are supposed to believe you, especially the normalfags comprised of boomers, women, and the easiest target the zoomers

You don't and you let a good thing continue to be a good thing. Having to wade through a sea of jeets, Any Forums posting (more in regards to shit that has no relevance to finance or whatever is being discussed and is purely meant to be a distraction) shitcoins and booba/shitpost/completely retarded threads for the occasional nugget is the barrier to entry. All of money is just a giant IQ test and it's on you to figure that shit out for yourself like everyone else did. Personally I'm up more than 10x my initial since finding Any Forums, none of it is in shitcoins, most of it isn't in crypto at all.

>we just invest in solana prime startups
>make money
>watch them stay poor
>make fun at them and strike back lmfao

(You)