Harmony 0ne General /h1g/

Anyone see this? twitter.com/OnefiExchange

Attached: 1644925142675.png (788x1347, 1.55M)

is this you shilling your project, OP?

if so, fuck you. and also - tell me something about it

how is everyone feeling about the price of one this year? is $1 still achieveable?

standing by it - $1 is fud.

I'm guessing we'll get another march run like we did last year and if that happens $1 is the bottom and we'll call it a fucking stable coin

source: my ass, but I hope it's gonna happen

Ahhh it's refreshing to see the queen of Harmony back at it again. I can't upload my edits because I've been cockblocked by the jannies, but thanks Harmo Nazrin poster

the amount of shitty coins popping up and rugging for 50 dollars these last two days is insane, what's going on, we BSC now?

idk but it concerns me a little, a lot of projects had to make an announcement that token with similar name got released and that it's a scam. Happened with hermes and wenlambo and probably much more

Attached: obraz_2022-02-18_130845.png (928x94, 23.3K)

When you can rug party hat then go develop HLY and have prominent community members accept you, why wouldn't you rug people on harmony?

you are right, but that doesn't mean it's beneficial to us

Attached: obraz_2022-02-18_133942.png (838x228, 37.72K)

$1.6EOY

is the fuzz/one lp a good idea or should I go for the fuzz/ust?

I pulled out yesterday and went single stake. Mainnet is close and fuzz will go up, so take IL out of the equation for a few days. After, when it settles, why not both?

Test net saw no action infact it dumped, surely it may pump just before then dump again/sell the news as they say

It may, but also not many people used the testnet. The main deployment will also utilize FUZZ for something other than staking.

Even minimal amounts of bets should reduce supply somewhat.

Yo any good bridges for avax to harmony (and vice-versa) anyone would recommend? Or is there better ways? I hate going through CEXs.

Attached: 35B5B3D7-5726-4075-8821-D92B1A8436F4.png (1690x1545, 1.75M)

How are fuzz tokens burned?

Rubic is pretty good

He's gonna piss the wrong person off one of these days. Isn't he trying to work for them? Lmao they know who he is

Testnet dumped because milkers and mtop sold millions to go chase HLY and IRIS pumps. FUZZ won't see price action until mainnet release because betting fake money on testnet is boring.
House take is 10%. A portion of that goes to the author based on their rep, and the rest gets burned.

That's pretty good but we will need a fuck ton of activity if the supply is going to get to a reasonable level. Thanks for the answer user, I feel a bit better now.
Mainnet when?

By the end of the month if all goes well
Btw bros what's the best farming play right now? I have my ONEs parked in ONE-stONE LP for TRANQ rewards but it's probably not gonna be the most profitable passive play