How do I profit from Brain Implants?

Attached: 1645165028116.jpg (1080x1136, 130.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pzdXE-QmBKs
youtube.com/watch?v=-Pz70EobIc8
youtube.com/watch?v=52dVfhgt_T4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You don't, most of the stuff Elon talks about doing with Neuralink isn't even possible.

youtube.com/watch?v=pzdXE-QmBKs
youtube.com/watch?v=-Pz70EobIc8

>Police tasers suspect
>Suspect's brain cooks like bacon
Nice. Wonder what happens if you accidently get zapped by an outlet or frayed cord.

yeah, so, apparently 75 percent of the world is actually functionally illiterate and actually delusional by choice and therefore functionally retarded. I know 12 years olds capable of debunking most of the claims his companies make.
But it is also a hypetrain
Fuck man..

>save and replay memories
How the fuck does that even work? Do you have to fucking hit a start and stop button as you lose your virginity?

The technology already exists
He’s doing a crude version of what the aliens have but they don’t need to implant it and can take it off
This dude must be the biggest conspiracy theorist
Brain chip company
Electric cars and solar against the gas and energy companies
Drilling tunnels in the earth underground bases/hollow earth
Space company that wants to go to Mars
AI company
First internet bank
Am I missing anything?

ask the monkeys how they're doing

>debunking most of the claims his companies make.
Doubt him but this is the guy who did the first successful electric car and the most used space rocket company
He was in solar panels early
These are industries that people were saying were around the corner in the 60’s
Electric cars have been around forever and he finally got them produced at mass scale
People who started electric car companies usually ended up dead, recluses, recruited by the govt or in a mental hospital
Many sold battery and electric car companies and tach to the oil and auto companies
People tell similar stories when they have tough negotiations with banks or get harassed when they say no to big money deals
They usually agree to the offer on the table
I wonder what he could have done at PayPal
He probably adopts crypto early on if he stays in internet finance
I’m not even a fan but he’s done impressive work
Probably works for the cia and his grand dad was a technocrat who wants everyone to let the smart people run govt
No democracy

Its called recall and is part of a normal functioning brain

Take your meds

would anyone here actually trust this turbosperg cringelord to put a chip in their brain?

He is a snake oil salesman.

Tesla is a bubble. Don't you think if people pumped billions into Volkswagen allowing it to sell electric cars at a 50% loss it would succeed in bringing them to the market?

elon musk is the devil

Sir, I may humbly say a fine speech you have just created here.

was going to reply, started sounding almost as mental as you. i wont do that you.
have good night fren. buy panasonic fren

Watch this to understand

This sounds like pure science fiction and I don't see how this shit would ever get appro- he's going to fucking do it isn't he? He's going to change the world

call me when I can delete memories
also I played (watched) soma, I'm not putting my memories in any other body
fuck that shit

electric car company?
there is nothing electric about putting a giant battery on 4 wheels all it does is store power. unlike the hybrid model at least that was innovative and tried to create something different. with tesla the power for the cells can still come from fossil fuels it makes no difference.

Where are the full self driving cars Elon?