Untitled

Attached: Chainlink.png (400x400, 10.04K)

Token

Not

Nigger

can someone shill me on link? Watched a vid on YT and it seems pretty based at a glance.

RP me I mean

I put on my robe and wizard hat...

NEEDED

And turn my chainlink into big macs

kek

You should buy chainlink. Google CEO is backing it heavily and he made one of the companies thats worth more than entire cryptomarket as a whole, isnt that amazing i dont know

He is the ex ceo you shilling pajeet, and he is just an advisor which doesn’t mean shit. He may not even hold the token, he just cares about cool tech to help humanity. But guess what, json parsers don’t need tokens to work. Please leave this board pajeet. If you’re a newfag im sorry you fell for the appeal to authority with “muh google ceo” (ex ceo btw who was a complete failure)

I was looking at the data feeds but couldn't make sense of it, but there was a shitload of link in the feeds

>ex google ceo ready to ape into LINk with BILLIONS OF DOLLARS
fucking based

god you faggots need to die out already, youre worse than the pajeets shilling shitcoins, just stop deluding yourself. youve already missed out on multiple bullruns cause you wont sell that bullshit. its over. token not needed, buy some fucking DIA instead, we just made 40% today while you faggots jack off to klaus and lose money

Attached: 1615857115747.gif (480x360, 3.7M)

It doesnt matter what chainlink does, it wont pump ur coin. u are not holding chainlink stock, chainlino success is not ur success. the tokens only role is to fund the company. link wont ever go back to ath, ur run is over. Move on, adapt, or stay poor linkies.

I AM A WHITE MAN AND I AM BULLISH FOR CHAINLINK

Well said brother, WHITE POWER NOW

Attached: 1604246538562.jpg (1192x737, 112.47K)

WTF I love ChainLink now

user THOSE ARE JEWISH KIKES AND JEWISH KIKES WILL NEVER BE WHITE SEETH HARDER NIGGER

JEWS ARE WHITE user

Attached: 1608633315134.png (233x216, 25.3K)