Bitcoin should be banned

Attached: munger.png (276x295, 76.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-10-29/charlie-munger-defends-design-for-dorm-bashed-by-architect
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

based charlie

Trans should be banned!

based user

This man is going to live to be 140, and there will still be demand for Bitcoin by then.

His take on inflation ending democracy is legit.

democracy is long dead
laws and policies passed have zero connection to public's will, this has been demonstrated by many studies

Money should be banned.

Mr. Burns in real life

Why do I hate boomers so much?

Literally wanna murder them when I see a face like this post something that is gonna fuck me over financially.

Any Forums really ruined my brain

>"contribute to civilization, lazy user"
what did he mean by this

Yet according to statistics you're more likely to [REDACTED] yourself like the zoomer you are. Bomers will unironically outlive your sui sui asses.

Burn all the paper and burn all the computers I say. Let's go back to trading rocks and cows

>(((civilization)))

get shit on baggie

>supports inflationary policies
>supports rent style stagflationary economy
>want to build a student housing so inhuman the architect resign due to lack of windows and small shared bathrooms

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-10-29/charlie-munger-defends-design-for-dorm-bashed-by-architect

>supports ccp
>wants financial totalitarianism
>wants to destroy inflation hedges
>inflation will destroy democracy

Yea you fucking boomer we see you clearly motherfucker you want to destroy it before you go son of a bitch.

>I like digital dollars when they are made by America.

He actually says this.

You are a normie. How did you even end up here? You don't belong on biz.

fuck off i been on this board since late 2016 i know boomers well and how this imbecilic generation keeps pushing insane inflationary policies while living on the houses they bought at early 20s with two years of minimum wage.

He was born in 1924 you troom

You don't even know how fucking stupid you sound. Spend more time reading and less time speaking.

he is an imbecile with too much money he thinks credit cards are digital money when all they do in the back end is the same than a check except with more regulations to the point you can't pay to everyone since it's a closed system.

His biggest positions are banks and american express

Why because a 100 year old zombie is a "great investor" for riding the last 51 years of post bretton woods brrrrrrrrrrr i can tell you half of biz prerformed 2000% better than this boomers ever did they just had it absurdly easy.

That does not piss me off what does pisses me off is that they try to increase totalitarianism all over society before they finally go.

Are people like charlie/ ray/ warren geniuses? Or just sensible investors who have done the research and been in the market for so long. Are they average joe's or is there a catch (like they have 140+ IQ's)
Ignore his stance on crypto btw

any articles? This actually interests me

I have to agree. Ban bitcoin, make Avax the world reserve currency.