Forex user beasts it this week and utterly BTFO's Any Forums pseud dead money

Forex user beasts it this week and utterly BTFO's Any Forums pseud dead money.

Attached: forexanon.png (1359x3628, 1012.85K)

N

I

Breaking the chain, racism isnt cool guys.

G

Let me guess - this guy sells courses/mentoring/private group access? No one who can actually trade uses with Bollinger Bands - John Bollinger himself is a great example, who demonstrates the real function for his product by scamming plebs with $500 edgeless gambling tutorial DVDs 40 years later

bollinger bands are essentially the same thing as RSI moron, just better. Obviously they do something since forex user can't miss and you are poor

You can turn your name field back on now, Mr. user. Or should I call you Forex :^)

not him, but I am on his server. take your meds

also I at least know what bollinger bands are useful for unlike you midwits who cant make money trading

I'm the same guy BTW not trying to samefag, I think my ISP changed my IP in that brief period between posts which is odd

that's fine no worries. I was just informing you that knowing when a commodity is "overbought" or "oversold" is useful information and there are tons of indicators that calculate this. Bollinger bands show the same thing via standard deviations but they are better imo because they are mapped right on the chart not under it in the indicator zone that eats up chart space. To each his own however, but bollinger bands are a useful indicator in more ways than one so to say someone "can't trade" because they use them is just some massively retarded shit only a completely jack ass would say. You have no idea how winning traders use any indicators. If nothing else it has a 20 simple moving average which is a cornerstone indicator for any winning trader

Thanks for the info Mr. Not Forex user [ ;^) ]. I'm curious, you seem pretty passionate about his practices and techniques: does Forex user offer any paid services if I wanted to learn more about the esoteric edge provided by std dev displacements on a moving average? You've certainly whet my appetite with that description (personally I've been losing money for years because the RSI I'm using eats up too much chart space).

>you seem pretty passionate about his practices and techniques
IN what way? I just also bollinger bands retard. Why would I use an indicator I dont understand? You think forex user is the only person that understands bollinger bands? retard

You're the one who made a thread about how he "beasts it this week" and said you hang out in his discord, so I assumed incorrectly. Sorry for the misconception. I was just wondering if you knew if Forex user offered any paid services since I'd like to learn more, but if you're unaware it's no problem.

>I was just wondering if you knew if Forex user offered any paid services
Not that I know of. He mentors and helps traders for free so idk what he would charge for. I guess if you wanted personal tutoring or something but you will have to ask him

imagine samefagging and shilling yourself on Any Forums, you have to be a different level of schizo

>the wild schizo stalker appears
I play schizo shield protection 50 for my turn

N

I

I

G

G