How long before this site becomes a wasteland?

>Rampat scams going on
>Management completely ignorant over the development
>Scamming has never been easier and word is getting out
>American sellers having to fork over documentation to the IRS once they exceed $600

Attached: images.png (284x177, 3.52K)

>Browse ebay forums
>Complaints from sellers being scammed with returns or chargeback
>Always some faggot who protects status quo by claiming that it is like this everywhere on the internet and that anything different is unthinkable
Why is it so that buyers have no responsibilities and are given carte blanche to swindle on that site?
>Be seller with tens of thousands of positive feedback
>Track record going all the way back to the 90s
>Brand new account opens "item not as described case", returns bag of rocks instead of $2000 item
>Tracking shows delivered, ebay refunds buyer automatically with no human oversight
Just how can such an arrogant company expect to live? How did this come to be? Jews?

This is just the risk retail needs to take (same as with shoplifting in supermarkets).
If you don't want this happening to you, start producing something instead.

Thats nonsense. If payments where non-refundable and feedback equal then bad actors would be weeded out quickly. I know this because i deal in different markets. Your line of thinking is judaized-american.

Also, private individuals are not retail. It is obvious that eBay wants to cater to such clientel however.

>If payments where non-refundable
Good luck with that.

The site has always had these problems, it's the culture that's gone down the fucking toilet. It's not going anywhere though; race to the bottom economies never do. If even one seller of an item class holds on they end up controlling the entire space.

They should partner with Ambrosus (ticker AMB) so they can use their smart-tech to prove that the real product is delivered? How has nobody thought of this yet??

Kleros solves this

I only use it when Amazon doesnt have it. That site has really gone downhill over the years. And for the reasons the OP has said, its very badly managed. They ban their best selling items and leave scams up.

Fun fact: i sell on a classifieds site.. not in amerifat-land and payments are as such and i never have any problems.. not even a complaint. I even send lots of crap without tracking.

fuck ebay
I’m banned for life for trying to sell picrel
>inb4 make another account
My address, credit card and name are flagged.

Attached: 853D07A3-F797-414B-A51C-F3B841A7092D.jpg (3264x2448, 1.38M)

what is that, looks like dog shit

No customers, no problems.
You'll crack the case soon.

conjoined sour patch kids

I had this faggot once claim that i sold a counterfeit coin.. after some conversation i managed to convince him that he was talking out of his rear end and that the coin he compared it with was nothing like mine.. he apologised and stopped messaging me. After a short while my listing got taken down because it was supposedly a counterfeit. So that fag reported my listing, then contacted me and in the meantime ebay decided to act upon him reporting me and took down my listing.
If someone reports a buyer for theft etc then all we get is crickets.. not to mention that a lot of listings gets taken down simply because of keywords. Sell a knife for instance, point out that even though it looks like an automatic knife it is not one etc and BOOM listing gets taken down because of the words "automatic knife".
They have this system in place that relies on automation and not evaluated on a case basis because supposedly that would be "to expensive" for that shit company. This is obviously also something that is exploited by competing sellers on top of just clicking "buy it now" on their listings to take them down for a couple of days with the intention of never paying so that their own listing gets more exposure.
Its a shitshow.

I sell on a daily basis. It is the norm to do business this way here. People are smart enough to realise that private individuals cant operate like large corporations.. something ebay fails to do.

>implying ebay hasn't been full of fraudulent sellers for decades

I've been selling on eBay for around 7 years now, and only once have had an issue with a buyer trying to scam me after receiving the item. I am a low volume seller though, only 2-3 items per week averaging around $50-$100. But in general yeah, it is definitely a problem on the platform. I'm getting more concerned/anxious with selling on eBay. Half of the stuff i sell i also send as a letter with no tracking to save $$$. Honestly though I'm more pissed off with the absolutely retarded fees eBay charges. That's what will kill them in the long run. On average I'm paying 13.9%, not to mention postage costs. Unless you are literally selling your items for double what you paid it's not worth it. I plan to setup shop elsewhere once i figure out how to market myself better, because with what I'm selling eBay is the first place people go to look.

Seen quite a lot of sellers now with their own website with the same items listed of course without the eBay tax. You'd have to rely on people knowing how to find your website but I always get the idea there's a site when it's listed at a higher price.

Well.. if a seller scams someone he is sure to lose his product in the process. It is literally almost impossible to scam as a seller.