WE ARE IN SUCH A GOOD PLACE RIGHT NOW

People don't understand what is happening and are panicking. In truth the next week incoming is gonna be gud.

>Just after a massive dump
>Bounced back the 24th of january
>correcting a pump from 33k to 45k by not crashing to 25k instant
>actually meeting 100% fibo extension on the correction AND respecting the golden number

SO WHAT DOES THAT MEAN
Basically a redish/crabbing week 40k and 38k before pumping back up (most likely next monday) to 50k.
THIS IS HUGE because if BTC meets 50k in deconstructs the short term bear market, leading us back to a small dump, and then a pump back up to 65k in the next weeks 69k roof will be respected.

So what do from here?
Buy BTC today, hold to 64k, sell, wait for start of dump, short from 64k to 50 ish (for now) and enjoy moneyz

Attached: bobo, but actually not bobo.jpg (460x412, 42.63K)

And here is the TA everyone!

Attached: gud.png (1900x739, 138.21K)

Fear and Greed. You can look at this board and see why its so easy to make money at this by just not following the herd.

Attached: 1620621303632.png (2048x1536, 358.23K)

I hope what you say is true op

What is this chart fren

Attached: 47dqbh1u9gi81.jpg (1440x1799, 198.23K)

So simple yet so beautiful.

If buy the shit out of this dip id I didnt buy the first one. So many depression threads up right now.
Man fed, mah war. I ask the same question every time I see a war thread and I never get an answer.
Why would I want to hold dollars in the event of a war? Whats the logic? Does war make the dollar, less inflationary? Does it roll back the last 100 years of declining value?

what the hell are you even talking about?

Do you even browse this board or are you a tourist?

you finged box investing boxxy licking shit, I used to bread here before you, I've seen terrible things, queens and kings falling, moots being driven mad, and creatures being taken care of and tortured. I have seen the rise and fall of silk roads, the changes of Any Forums and the banana empire of /gif/, I have seen the bear king, the 56k operation and the creation of anonymous through boards.

DO NOT TAKE ME FOR A COUNT READER peasant for I was there when it was written

Attached: fuck u fag.jpg (251x201, 8.75K)

The "herd" doesn't determine price action though, institutions and whales do

I would refer you to GME and it's price volatility for the past year but I don't think you'll be interested in realizing you're wrong

wykov?

hello

btc to 100k

hi

nono, btc to 65k, btc 100k later

Gamestop stock and bitcoin are not comparable, bitcoin has 70 times gme's market cap

As the otherguy pointed out, the herd can determine price action. But if you actually understood that chart, you would realize that you are agreeing with it.

One and the other not being comparable does not mean you are not wrong on a generality.

I do understand what you mean, I'm just saying...

YES

Attached: yes.gif (86x90, 223.9K)

All of the liquidity is sitting in the mid 30's. It'll head to there, stop all the longs out and either pump or continue on down. Only reason we've paused here is cus of the 40k retail faggot magic round number.

GME was a great example of getting enough NPCs running the same script you can move mountains. But what you are seeing now is, the party is running long and people are getting tired. Unless they can make it cool and hip again, somoenes going to be left with the bags.

Proof with picture? I'd be interested to see where the liquidation lines are placed. if you're talking about futures, we might see a candle touch mid 30's and pump back up to 50k as planned

There's always someone left with the bags