Scam Warning

This airdrop coin is gonna rug on the 28th. Fair warning. Can’t wait to laugh at you faggots.

Attached: 1E6DAEF4-3B4C-4FA6-9C48-3F057599FB38.png (190x190, 2.34K)

What happens on 28th?

Don't care. Never selling.

Liquidity mining begins, this faggot just wants a larger share of the pie in pleb divvies

It would take a serious brainlet newfag to fall for any of the pajeet-coordinated plebbit threads

Why wouldn't they rug after some time though?

Care to fill me in on what makes it pajeet-tier?

I mean you could always ask him yourself, he's pretty transparent with his intentions for the project.

But as per usual, biz tards would rather cry about BTC dumping like the tard mumus they are.

stfu Esteban you fucking scammer

>SEC ID
Oh no no no no

The incredibly inorganic and coordinated shilling. Don’t act stupid, you know exactly what I am talking about (unless you really are a complete newfag)

Retard.

>profile pic from this person does not exist
>picks some random spic name
you retards really dont see it do you?

>nothingburger
>nothingburger
Kek you got priced out didn’t you

call him a schizo next time

Sure, officer

Attached: 8CD23C1C-41A9-4D5E-B0C4-AA4ABB7CA4DC.jpg (512x512, 56.02K)

priced out of a shitcoin, this shit has dumped already? do low iq retards really?

Oh God then you were seriously trying to fud a 100k mcap non-crypto p2p clone of reddit with 1000x token growth potential right before liquidity mining, my sides please

Attached: 5E3EA23C-E8FB-479C-B003-2013D5E27263.jpg (512x495, 62.29K)

Right, you poor fag. Keep shilling so your airdrop will be worth something lmao

you are delusional bro. plebbit is a FUCKING SCAM. sell your bags user. just give up ser. muh liquidity mining. wont do anything. have fun with ur impermeant loss at best

>poor fag
>airdrop
Holy fucking shit I can’t breathe, I invested over 2k usd in this gem, remember me when we moon user, I’m going to think about you and I will probably kill myself of laughter

impermanent*

Kek you wish, I won’t sell before 1m LP
Can you stop making me laugh? What the fuck is this thread? You’re killing me unironically

"GEM" AHAHAHAH. "MOON" AHAHAHAHAH.
>thinks over 2k is a lot
AHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1623683608001s.jpg (158x249, 5.3K)