I have a boyfriend

> I have a boyfriend
> I'm engaged
> Sorry, you're really nice.. but
The loneliness is killing me bros, what do I do?

Attached: istockphoto-1163040190-612x612.jpg (612x429, 16.61K)

Wanna plat AoE 2?

Stop caring. All of the emperors, peasants, ladies men and losers before you are nothing but dust today. Appreciate life and to hell with picky women. Find one worth the effort.

How do I stop caring?
Everywhere I look I get reminded that I have no one special.

>I have a boyfriend
Don't worry, we can share him

i been playing aoe 4 a lot

I don't get it, is this some sort of financial plan?

I'm broke. Can't buy it but looks fun af.
Keep enjoying it, king.

Attached: cheers.jpg (182x276, 9.95K)

find some good male friends. you simply can't find love in this society user. everything is transactional and women have lost their ability to pair bond. im sorry

At least you got to that stage of interaction, user. I literally never leave the house and the loneliness is turning from hopelessness to anger. I think I'm about to go full on Columbine soon.

You are the only someone special that matters faggot. Everybody else is literally an NPC, especially women.

>I literally never leave the house and the loneliness is turning from hopelessness to anger
i dont get why yall are like this. theres hundreds of other lonely people on this board, go live near one of them

thats your own fault though, at least OP is making an effort, but his failure is out of his control. If you haven't even taken the first step you have 0 right to be angry. If you go out and fail consistently (meaning you work on improving social skills and shoot your shot with a high number of girls) then fine be frustrated.

>b-but stacy and chad don't have to do that!!!
yeah but youre not stacy or chad, so if you want the same things they have you have to put in some effort. Just like you weren't born a billionaire's son so if you want a lambo you have to put in the effort to catch up. Life is full of inequalities, you can either sit on your ass whining about it like some neon haired fat sjw or you can put in the work to get what you want. pussy.

You see... It's just... I don't wanna (move near (You))...
Uugh... I knooow riiight?
It's just... I won't... That's all... :)

Have you, or anyone else considered an approach that isnt
>see woman
>WILL YOU GO OUT WITH ME?????

Perhaps try and establish a rapport that at least shows the both of you in the interaction that neither is a fucking sperglord serial killer.

Just make idle conversation, as though youre actually interested in them, not just signalling that you have intentions on them regardless of who they are. Retards are smart enough to be selective

You could be the actual best person for them
But how the fuck would they know if you harpoon the conversation with your dick at step one.
All they see is harpoon dick.
Show them who you actually are, when you give them enough environmental exposure to express interest in what you may think or say next.

>All they see is harpoon dick**
this is important.

Look at it like a toxin, given repeated exposures at low doses over a long enough frame, a tolerance will generally develop in a subject. Hate to say it.. but you are the toxin to some people. This is ok.

>All they see is harpoon dick
Youre not a harpoon dick are you user?

so how do you do that without leaving the house?

Perhaps when youre building up the self esteem to leave the house in a rampage.. perhaps you could dial it back and just try getting a coffee daily. Practice idle conversation with people who are paid to interact with you in a friendly way.

>get a coffee
>"hey how are you today? been busy?
yeah
>"I bet, still though, at least it makes it go quick." "Finishing soon?" Thats good.
>"Ok thanks heaps, have a great day."

if theyre the boss, ask about their business or franchise and feign interest.. a little like your extended family in discussion, you dont care, but you hit the marks by going through the motions. half of this shit is literally just kinesthetics. do the hard thing a thousand times.

Dont do it during peak hour you mong, only when its quiet, these wagies generally love being distracted from their jobs, except when its busy. they hate that.

Just get gamepass

Me too. I am extremely toxic win or loss maybe you have played me

I have this girl on fucking Valentine's Day saying she's going to leave her bf for me, women are not that hard to excite.

you sound like a great match together. sounds long lasting. id love to tell my kids that story about their mother and how we met.

>just become gay bro!

maybe i have 100 hours lol

>what do I do?
Learn to live with it. When you do, you will despise being around people.

Even if it takes 10 years, she will leave you in the same way