10kUSD by EOY

>Bitcoin could plummet 76% from current levels to $10,000 by 2023 as the cryptocurrency faces three macro headwinds that have an influence on its price, according to a note from Stifel's Barry Bannister.
>Bannister highlighted global money supply, the 10-Year US Treasury yield, and the equity risk premium of the S&P 500 that have influence over the price of bitcoin. Planned tightening by the Federal Reserve in the form of interest rate hikes and a reduction in its balance sheet could have a negative impact on the price of bitcoin, according to Bannister.
>In 2022, we see bitcoin in a broad trading range bounded by year-to-date intra-day levels with greater downside risk in 2023 if the Fed continues to normalize policy in a 'standard' two-year tightening cycle," Bannister explained.

Attached: A553BC2A-F3F4-47E9-BD35-C2AC067A49FB.jpg (1283x1924, 394.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoinisdead.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bitcoinisdead.org/

Sounds likely. BTC to 10k, ETH to 12k.

pee pee poo poo not selling

no shit. the party is fucking over. nobody is pumping your bags. see ya in maybe 2 years

Not with hyperinflation it won’t.

>Boomer fud
Bullish.

Can't post the rest of the article no matter how it's formatted, Any Forums thinks it's spam. Fucking piece of shit, this site is dead.

Btc will never go below 10k confirmed. What will happen is at most we test 30k again and retards that read this article will think the prediction is coming true, capitulate and then we start another bullrun. If I have one tip to give it’s never trust the Jewish media

i have a buy order for 1 (one) btc at 23k

Boomers are mad.

Attached: Too-Late.png (680x460, 79.72K)

NEVER SELLING YOU FILTHY KIKES

Attached: 1399444096178.jpg (270x270, 10.7K)

One day, it's "BTC TO 220k and ETH TO 12k" Next day it's this. I understand. Fuck the kike media, I'm not selling anyway. Thing is, the FED won't raise rates enough to curb inflation. They'll raise them enough to crash all the markets, get normies to sell into cash, but inflation will still get worse so they'll be double-fucked going forward. I'm holding out. Fuck their jewish tricks

If bitcoin went to $10k I'd literally sell my possessions to buy it.

Business Insider is the ultimate anti-bitcoin shill
No idea who pays them

if i did not own any btc, i would be making same predictions too

Bezos and Axel Springer, a German publishing house deeply globohomo'd.

typo, $100k

Sounds great but the times of a 10x for BTC are over.

I fucking wish, I could splurge 6 figures into btc

Attached: bitcoin-crash.png (800x255, 221.81K)

>>Boomer fud
>Bullish.
based
king is just one

Attached: bitcoin-evolution-of-money-bitcoin-silver-barter-shitcoins-v5g.png (955x2142, 1.55M)